Paul Woodward Superannuation and Insurances Pty Ltd rip off

Paul Woodward is a financial advisor from Sydney Australia. Who provided me some terrible financial advice, which resulted in a catastrophic loss for me, and a financial gain for him and the banks. It literally ruined my life. He used to work for AXA/AMP and Sydney Financial Services. Then he got sacked for misconduct around 2007. However, he was shockingly allowed to continue providing financial advice under a banner of Patron Financial Advice. He has been changing the names of his business for some reason: first he was Paul Woodward Sydney Financial Services, then Paul Woodward Financial Services. Now, for some reason, he has removed his own name, Paul Woodward, from the company name. He appears to be operating as Superannuation and Insurances Pty Ltd, a " Financial planner in Ramsgate Beach, New South Wales". Phone: 0418 43* 079 I personally cannot trust people like Paul Woodward, and whether you should is entirely a matter for you. I would rather put my money in Star City Casino then give it to Paul Woodward to handle it. Good luck!

I've heard of this guy..he is a fraud, stay away from him...I thought he was still with AXA. He keeps changing identities like other people socks.

So now Paul Woodward is Superannuation and Insurances Pty Ltd / Patron?

Obviously his past is slowly but surely catching up with him, he can't keep hiding forever behind Patron and Superannuation and Insurances.

I've also overheard, not sure if it's true, that he was accused of a child molestation and a rape - anyone knows anything? Not implying he did something wrong, just saying what I've overheard.

Absolutely terrible. He should not be allowed near a piggy bank, let alone your super. Is he running away from someone, or hiding by changing companies?

View more comments (1)
ID
Ramsgate Beach, New South Wales
Service
Superannuation And Insurances Financial Advisor
Cons
  • Deceit
  • Rip off
  • Misleading conducct
Reason of review
Fraud, deceit, theft
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article