Super Space Self Storage Reviews

Show reviews that mention
storage geoffrey taylor staff geoffrey taylor victoria units business units available racist
Filter review

Important...read this!!!!!

I wrote a review about how happy my husband and I are about Super Space Self Storage in Sunnyvale....Apparently this site doesn't want the truth, just allows people to say slanderous things .My husband is Black and we have NEVER been treated badly. We have had storage here for 2 yrs and are there at least once a week.Geoffrey and his staff are extremely professional , speak 5 languages between them. His staff is from several different countries and have been with him for years! We recommended them to several friends, (who are not all white) and they are all happy. ....go see for yourself and make up your own mind!
San Jose, California

Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria ARE NOT RACIST!!!

My husband and I have had storage at Super Space for 2 yrs....My husband is black and we are in there several times a week. We are totally surprised at these RIDICULOUS reviews.....Geoffrey and Victoria and the rest of the staff are so pleasant to work with. I also have several friends who rent there too, and they are happy with the facility and the staff. If there were a REAL issue like racism, I am sure this place would not be in business! The facility is super clean, the rates are cheaper than all the others around it and I can guarantee you, the staff is professional. In fact the staff, speak English, Romanian, Tagalog, Italian and Korean! I think these complaints need to be viewed as someone who just wants to do damage. Anyone can write a review and they can say ANYTHING, even if it is not true.....
#902079

My experience with the people managing SSSS has been very good. I have had my units for 5 years, and in all that time I have never had a problem accessing my units, getting assistance or dealing with anyone.

I found them to be great people.

My only complaint is the fact that SSSS raised the storage unit rental every single year, without doing a thing at the facility. With more than 1 unit it hurt twice as bad..

She doesn’t have clue my husband and I were treated rude by this manager and a female employee when we were looking at storages to rent.

Your just one customer and can’t speak for all the people who had to endure the pain and humiliation from this manager. And I am one of them so stop being such a busybody and mind your own business.

And why do care anyway? It sounds like you’re really close to this Bigot.

And if this place is so wonderful why are anonymous? :(

View more comments (2)
San Jose, California

Super Space Self Storage Staff Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are Racist

Super Space Self Storage Staff Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are Racist
The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in the door. I thought it was funny because I spoke with Victoria before I went there and she told me they had plenty of units. I left and asked my friend to call and ask if they had any units available and Geoffrey told her they had some. My friend and I drove back to super space storage and again I was told they did have any more units. I told Victoria my friend just spoke with you and you said you had some. Then Geoffrey came around the counter and told us that they do have units but have had to many problems with Hispanics and if I wanted a unit I would have to put a $1000 deposit and if I don't like it, get the *** out. I wish I would have seen the reviews on this web site before I went there because yelp has four star reviews for this business, I will never trust yelp again they only put the good reviews.

Get a civil rights lawyer and sue them for discrimation.That is what it is.They are racist and now they need to pay.They cannot deny you to rent a storage based on your race.They cannot make you put down a deposit that no one else has to because your race.That is against the law.Bring them to task.Do not let them get away with this because they will do it again if you do nothing.You have some money coming from this.Stand up for yourself.

All I can say is that self storage unit property managers are a very unique bunch. The corporations will eventually take away their distinctiveness and go with the bots the serve us cheeseburgers from the dollar menu.

I would like to thank the people who posted all these mean comments on this page. If you think that I'm a racist don't you think that I wouldn't even work here and would be fired by now?

And, also if I'd be racist and all the other names you called me, why is it that people chose our storage and our occupancy is so high? I understand that you are entitled to your opinion and appreciate the time that you put into writing these reviews. It is really sad that some people say these things about somebody who don't even know.

I wish you all the best! Victoria from Super Space Self Storage

@PissedConsumer684032

Yes I do believe that you would work there. Most storage companies don't care about the customer service from their employees.

All they see are dollar signs and as long as you are making them money, they don't care how your customer service is. You may have a high occupancy, but what is your delinquency? If your delinquency is high, your occupancy doesn't matter. Apparently the people that are writing these reviews know something about you and your customer service or lack there of.

I am in customer service at a storage facility as well, except I am on the East Coast. My facility isn't owned or run by a huge company. It is one location only, owned by an elderly couple who enjoy being able to help people in need. Please remember that everyone who walks through your office is a potential customer and your first impression makes a bigger impact upon that potential customer.

BTW, I've researched your facility and it seems that it is "Permanently Closed".....there may have been some validity to the customer complaints.

@PissedConsumer684032

Good for you Victoria, taking ownership in the face of these anonymous weenies with their "complaints" that sound reasonable to the public, yet are really here to satisfy a private grudge.

@PissedConsumer1248403

I see that they have removed all of their comments from this complaint. I don't think this is helping them come across as well-balanced and normal people.

The front desk people are a bunch of incompetent children and the Filipino maintenance guy is worthless. I will be looking for another storage locker soon!!!!!!!! :(

You are right. Victoria is rude and stuck-up and just a racist girl who acts like a child. :cry

Victoria is a mean B#@%H Bad customer service. :(

Not only are Jeff and Victoria racist they are lovers that’s why they defend each other. I saw them at the gym hugging and kissing I knew something up with them.

View more comments (24)
Mountain View, California

Super Space Self Storage, Sunnyvale, Ca. Rude to people of color

Update by user Dec 24, 2011

Just to give you a heads up on what’s going on, I still have not been able to reach any real customer service for this business and I finally got around to posting a review on yelp, which was filtered along with many other unfavorable reviews for this business. Yelp seems to only allow favorable ones.

This business must be paying yelp too filter out the unfavorable reviews. To see the real reviews for this business on yelp, click on the filtered one near the bottom of the page.

Just goes to show that yelps slogan “real people real reviews” is just that, a slogan and nothing more. Half of all unfavorable reviews on yelp are probably filtered, I have decided to no longer use yelp they can be trusted and show favoritism

Update by user Nov 08, 2011

Have not been able to find any corporate office information for this business, I,ll keep trying.

Update by user Oct 26, 2011

This business says it has customer service to resolve complaints well me tell you they don’t. If you call or email you deal directly with the staff in this complaint.

No corporate office, No general manager, No 1-800 customers service number. WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE.

Original review posted by user Oct 02, 2011
I was so disgusted with the behavior of the staff at this place of business. Whites are treated with respect and courtesy while blacks and Hispanics are treated with disrespect, rudeness and even told that they have no more storage units available. This place is a disgrace to the community of Sunnyvale and the staff should be ashamed of their selves and fired. It really is ture what I have heard about this place, because what I saw and heard that Saturday will stick in my mind forever. Bigotry is alive and well in Sunnyvale, California. Super Space Self Storage-Whites Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to see for myself cold unfriendly employees best to not do business with them. :sigh

This place suck!!!!!!! :(

The people that work there are rude!!!!!!!! :cry

Checkout the latest review on Yelp what a joke, another Knight of the Ku Klux Kan satisfied. Or like he put it in he’s review “ RUN BY SOME GREAT FOLKS” Bad reviews NO!

Good YES! F#%K YELP AND SUPER SPACE STORAGE!

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff and Victoria take advantage of their positions and will stab anyone in the back the first chance they get. They cover for each other with lies and false truths and harass and bully anyone who gets in their way employees or customers. They are racist believe me I know, I used to work there

We had a bad encounter with the manager too. Him and that girl are very rude and just plain mean. We went up the street to public storage they were more friendly.

Thanks for letting people know I was going to rent there I’m glad I saw the reviews first.

Thanks Again

I went there with my husband and was treated very rude by girl who couldn’t stop talking on her cell phone. She just ignored us, we stood there for ten minutes and left.

She had the nerve to tell us by in a sarcastic tone, my husband is black. :sigh

I had a storage unit there but could not deal with the managers Racist innuendos and indirect comments every time I paid my bill. Yes, the manager is a racist. :(

View more comments (12)
San Antonio, Texas

Super Space Self Storage / Manager Geoffrey Taylor, Racist

Update by user Oct 19, 2011

The racism still continues at this place of business. Nothing has changed and upper management has not replied my emails.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2011
My aunt and I had a unit at this storage facility. The facility was fine until new management arrived. Geoffrey Taylor is the new manager or should I say "grand wizard" of the facility along with his sidekick girlfriend Victoria. The rude and unprofessional behavior of this narcissistic self-righteous manager really gives the word "***" a new meaning. Don't let his fake smile deceive you; he is a racist hypocrite who badmouths customers with racial epithet behind their backs and gives special privileges to chosen customers mainly of Caucasian ethnicity. The facility strictly prohibits flammable materials in storage units and pets are not allowed in building, but preferred customers are exempt. I had to accompany my aunt in the evenings when she wanted something from her unit, she feared the dogs that were allowed to roam the hallways of the building. The chosen few are allowed to paint, work on motors and even drink alcohol on the premises. Some stay after hours no question asked and can even use vacant units too. These are just a few of the privileges allowed to the chosen few that we seen before moving. Those who are thinking of renting a unit at this facility should do some research before signing a contract. There are plenty of storage facilities in town that probably adhere to their own rules and show no favoritism. Good Luck.

I understand how you feel you are right customer service sucks and Victoria is a rude racist child who has a wild hair up she Butt. :cry

Geoffrey Taylor is an evil man full of hate and anger a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Its true what people have said about this man prejudice to the core.

Good YES! F#%K YELP AND SUPER SPACE STORAGE!

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!

She had the nerve to tell us by in a sarcastic tone, my husband is black. :sigh

I had a storage unit there but could not deal with the managers Racist innuendos and indirect comments every time I paid my bill. Yeh, the managers is a racist. :(

सुपर अंतरिक्ष स्व भंडारण एक नस्लवादी प्रबंधक है. Geoffrey टेलर हिंदुओं और भारतीय लोगों के बारे में नस्लवादी चुटकुले बनाता है.फिर भी, वह अभी भी अपने लोगों को किराए जबकि हमारी पीठ के पीछे हमें का मजाक उड़ा रही.हमें बहिष्कार इस व्यवसाय और बाद सभी सामाजिक नेटवर्क पर गुस्सा कर रहे हैं, इस नस्लवादी सुअर के लिए अपने समय के सभी के लिए उजागर करने के लिए देख.

Your right. The manager is rude to non whites I seen it fist hand.

this is the sunnyvale, ca. location, Geoffrey Taylor really is mean to people of color.

I did not rent there. :cry

That is such a shame, so sad. Racism is something that should not even be talked about anymore, let along something you have to worry about when you are going to put something in storage.

Cheap Storage

View more comments (10)
San Francisco, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article