The biggest pain in the tanning salon

So ok here goes, The Suntan Boutique in Scottsdale Arizona is a load of ***. So many years ago someone stole my identity and used my ID to sign up for tanning or whatnot. I havenever been to thei business and never would use a tanning salon, nor have I ever. Well all these years later I have been getting emails from this place. I rencetly began a spam purging of my email account and was sending companies who's list I were on to remove me. I sent 3 nice emails to this business and asked top removed. After not getting any help I finally sent a slight rude message bascially saying that they need to remove me and that it was very rude to keep sending emails after I had asked to be removed. The response from the owner was basically I am a *** because I cant read the email place where it says to chekc a certain box or whatnot to remove my name or (OPT OUT). I sent back a response that was a little reactionary, howver I didnt need a buiness owner who was spamming me with *** I didnt need, to be rude and call me ***. She continued to be a ***, so I contacted the local Better Business Bureau, where she responded in a rude bithcy manner, typical of a person of low character. I had let the matter pass for over 6 weeks now when I got a cal from my boss last week. SHE CALLED MY BOSS onyl to complain about me. I mean what the *** does my job have to do with a personal matter between my email account with AOL and her *** business. Now my boss really didnt care because he knew she was basically not a smart person and again someone of low character, so he blew it off. However, still, what the *** does my peronal life have to do with my job. NOTHING SO I recommend never ever doing any business in Scootsdale, Arizona with "THE SUNTAN BOUTIQUE", unless you want to be supporting a rude uptight low morals, person of low character
#198867

I agree..learn to spell and write. I am sure you just got angry because of this handicap and are embarrassed about it.

But, overcome it and don't be ashamed if you can't read to find an Opt Out button. If you can't read or spell don't take it out on a business and report them to the BBB.

Instead take a night class on reading and writing. Many people out there have this problem so you are not alone.

#198852

First off learn to spell. Secondly, learn to construct a sentence. Then after you do that YOU won't look like the *** when you are trying to paint another person as one at the same time.

Wow! I cant believe she contacted your job! hahah what a weirdo!

SHOCKED AT HOW RUDE THE OWNER IS AT THE SUNTAN BOUTIQUE. I went to The Suntan Boutique in Scottsdale AZ over Memorial weekend and the place was closed on Saturday.

There was no sign on the door indicating that it was going to be closed all weekend. When I called to see if the place was still in business..the lady got really defensive and thought it was strange that I would ask if theey were still open and wanted to argue. I have never been treated so rudley before I even stepped foot in the place.

I advise NOT to spend you money there!!!

THere are tons of other tanning slaons in Scottsdale.

Why give someone business who doesnt even care about a potential customer? I am a very nice and easy going person and didnt deserve to be treated rudly by anyone...especially the owner!

View more comments (3)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

SPAMMING my EMAIL

There is a business in tanning establishment called the Suntan Boutique who gets consumers emails, even if they arent or have never been a customer of theirs (stolen identity) and even after I aksed several times to be removed from their email list, they continued on numerous times to send me emails for services I never wanted or would want. After asking in several emails to remove me from their list, an employee or the owner of the business send me a *** extremly rude response saying I am *** and that if I could read I would have realized that there was a way to remove myself. I tryed numerous times to do this on their site but the link didnt work. (Not my fault) Now why couldnt some one who owned a business just remove a name after being politely asked numerous times. Now I am PISSED, and think that everybody should know never use a business called the Suntan Boutique in Scottsdale, Arizona unless you want a barage of harrasing emails and junk mail from this business!

the man who made this complaint is a freak he has made all kind of accusations and I have his nasty emails to prove this is all fradulent

ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

About

Summary

Suntan Boutique is a full services nail and tanning boutique. If you are looking for a place to get perfect tan - Suntan Boutique is what you need. In addition to tanning services Suntan Boutique also offers a wide range of tanning products such as base tan builders, dark tan boosters, dark tan extenders and sunless tanning products. Hundreds of people have already made sure Suntan Boutique really provides exceptional tanning services. There is no need to dream about fabulous bronze tan – Suntan Boutique has everything to make you look unbelievable. Getting ideal tan is possible not only in summer, but also in Suntan Boutique!

Suntan Boutique reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article