Robo Calls - Don't press 1

I get a robo call from a 408 area code number that looks local. They tell me they work with Visa & Mastercard and are calling as a part of their team that helps lower APRs on credit cards. They knew my age, the way my name is spelled, my address and the amount of money I owed on a credit card. Then, they asked for more personal information and I fell for it. I told them all of it - even the answer to a credit card security question. This was a call from Phoenix Solutions. They are a 3rd party marketing company - Robo calling people with credit cards, getting all of their information and then sending it to companies like Sunshine Consultation - they call themselves project managers. They asked me for my full social security number and even had me go through my credit report questions with them on the phone. They downloaded my credit report. I called back after hanging up and getting a bad feeling to tell them to cancel everything and get rid of my info. They said it was going to be shredded and that they wouldn't utilize my info...it's been a really long day dealing with trying to get all of my info secured. Don't fall for the robo calls - don't press 1!
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

(IF YOU GET A CALL) YOU MAY BE ABLE YOU LOWER YOUR INTEREST RATES ON YOUR CREDIT CARDS

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM THEY DID NOT WANT TO GIVE UP ANY OF THERE INFORMATION NOT EVEN A PHONE NUMBER AND THEY HAD A PROBLEM WHEN I ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE AND HOW THEY GOT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THEY FINALLY JUST HUNG UP!! HERE IS SOME OF THE THINGS SHE HAD SS#, CREDIT CARD#AND ON CARDS NO ACTIVATED YET, AMOUNTS DUE ON CARDS TO THE PENNY, PAYMENT DUE EACH MONTH. THAT IS INFO NO ONE SHOULD NOT HAVE. WHEN SOMEONE IS PUSHY, OR SAYS YOU HAVE TO DO THIS NOW OR NEVER AND DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ASK FOR JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL BULL *** IT'S A SCAM!! RUN FAST RUN FAR AND DON'T LOOK BACK!! WHAT THEY DO SHOULD BE A CRIME AND THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND PUT ON TRIAL AND GO TO PRISON!! I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF FRAUD AND I AM STILL REBUILDING MY LIFE AND MY CREDIT AND I WILL NOT ALLOW SOME LOW LIFE SCAMMING TRASH TAKE ME DOWN AND I HOPE EVERYONE THAT READS THESE TAKES IT SERIOUSLY AND DO YOUR RESEACRE AND YOU WILL FIND OUT THIS IS ALL TRUE. NEVER LET ANYONE PRESSURE YOU, BULLY YOU OR INTIMIDATE YOU TO DO ANYTHING YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH ALSO GO WITH WHAT YOU FEEL IN YOUR GUT AND IN YOUR HEART.

the original comment above seems like the issue..not the company. Some people in this world you cant make happy no matter what.

Sounds like you were contacted by a marketing room which the company has no control over what they say or do. Once they have all your information they then decide which company they are working with will best fit your needs.

Until recently this company never worked with marketing rooms like this however they figured it would be best to be able to reach out to as many clients as possible to help so they do not end up with a company that charges you every year or charges you and doesnt do anything to actually help you out. Please make sure you know who you should be complaining about because you hurt an innocent company for something they have no control over.

@PissedConsumer993481

awesome response.

@PissedConsumer1076301

The address for this place is a UPS store> that has mail box rentals

View more comments (3)
San Diego, California
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Overprice..../Scam

They charge way to much. They take advanced of seniors. Its a call center with drug and alcohol problems. I would not trust them at all. Ex cons are in place to get as much money from. you.and get your personal. Info ..... This place needs to be shut. down. E eryrhing cab be done. your self. Simply. Creed & they treat the employees like a works shop slave...DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM..THEY YOU CARE ABOUT ANY CLIENT ONLY THE $ you give them... Ex worker Management are on some type a drug to name a few..acid-coke-pills-marajuana...etc

I appreciate these reviews, because I was going to answer a job ad on craigslist. Now, I definitely will NOT because I don't work for scam companies!

Palm Bay, Florida

Sunshine Consultation Services LLC, Sunshine Coaching Service, Lower Interest Rate Consulting LLC, 4044 West Lake Mary Blvd Unit 104-421 Lake Mary, FL 32746, 420 E. State Rd 434, Suite F, Longwood,

“Received a call from this number said that they could save me over $2,000.00 in finance charges and get me a fixed interest rate on my credit card. All it was to get me to go to a different credit card company and pay a upfront fee of $999.00. Which was to pay for getting me a fixed rate card. I think this is quit a rip off. When I said I didn't want to do the deal the guy told me I wasted his time so I said the same thing back to him and hung up. Tried to charge my other credit card the fee of $999.00 but I called and closed the account, and they are not accredited with the better business bureau like the guy told me they were. Caller: sunshine coaching services”. http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-88*-212-**** Sunshine Coaching Service, also using Metro Capital; Also swindle a “77 year old to give them all her information,” (stealing $999.) And as usual, the fraudulent "contract" said she couldn't cancel” Violating more RICO Laws RICO Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act U.S.C. Title 18, Chapter 96 § 1962: Sections 891-894 (relating to extortionate credit transactions), section 1028 (relating to fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents), section 1029 (relating to fraud and related activity in connection with access devices),” Section 1 of Pub. L. 91-452 provided in part that: "The Congress finds that (1) organized crime in the United States is a highly sophisticated, diversified, and widespread activity that annually drains billions of dollars from America's economy by unlawful conduct and the illegal use of force, fraud, and corruption;

sounds like you got the service when they balance transferred your credit card to a 0% card. If it wasn't anything you did on your own then you have to give credit where credit is due.

If your finance charges have been surpressed then it sounds like to me that it worked. Congratulations but i'm assumming you expected something different. remember when you sign a contract - read it before signing.

Any lawyer will tell you that. READ BEFORE SIGNING ON THE LINE THAT IS DOTTED.

@PissedConsumer1076310

Oh yeah, American Consumers "got the service" from criminal racketeers that lie after illegally robo-dialing. And "sunshine coaching services" are still advertising for "fronters, reps, closers, qualifiers , all criminals who curse American Consumers that fight back.

Foul mouthed criminals- Lance L.

and Lisa J. Palmer need to be thrown in prison under the Racketeer Influenced and Criminal Organizations Act.

This company has been linked to several of the credit card scam offers that I have been receiving on my cell phone. Calling a cell phone, without explicit written approval by the owner, is a federal offense.

They also employ a robo-dialer which masks the actual number of the caller, making it almost impossible to block future calls.

Requesting to be removed from their call list only increases the frequency of their calling. :(

I reveived a call from them and I was really reluctant to give my info over the phone cause of scams going around, I listened to them and I'm HAPPY I did! I signed up with them and they also helped me with a 0% interest rate and lowered my monthly payments..

not only was I satisfied, they also took the initiative to help with my credit as well.. I didn't have to do debt consolidation.. I did a balance transfer which I was trying to do on my own and couldn't... I'm a member for Life..

I never had ay other charges placed on my accountbut the one they promised me...

SO FOR YOU TO USE SCAM FOR A COMPANY YOU NEVER USED AND THEY'RE "A" Rated with the BBB..SO your info isn't correct and your the only complaint so they're doing something right... You o to a fast food restaurantf

@PissedConsumer688444

Where do you see a “A” rating on BBB?

Sunshine Coaching Service is a “Fictitious” company.

Neither it, or Sunshine Consultation Services, LLC even show a rating!

The Missouri Attorney Generals Office, and the Massachusetts Attorney Generals Offices also may have a different take on that.

What’s the FTC been calling it?

“Credit card laundering”?

While we’re on the subject;

Florida’s Corp Commission

Title XLVI, Chapter, 817 Fraudulent Practices,

817.806?Violations.—

(2)?Any person who violates any provision of this part commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

@ThePrizeVan

Problem is your talking about two different issues again. In the first remark they mention the company Metro which is the company they were contacted by in that case Sunshine was only the merchant had nothing to do with any part of it except for the charge.

And if you look closely at the complaints they were orginally resolved and someone at the bbb went in and changed them to unresolved after the fact so they did have an A and then it dropped. Look there are many companies out there you do have to be careful but dont you think it strange that this is the only company you can find any info on so everyone puts all the negtive remarks against this company because all the ones that hide you can not get any info how sad is it the one company who is trying to help clients and do the right things is the one being bullied!

@PissedConsumer993488

The criminal organization you are “endorsing” by making false testimonials does NOT help any so called “clients”, and further shows additional violations of State and Federal Laws.

16 CFR 255 (****)

PART 255—GUIDES CONCERNING USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING

Consumers have suffered and will continue to suffer substantial injury as a result

of Sunshine Consultation Services LLC, Sunshine Coaching Service, Lower Interest Rate Consulting LLC, LIRC, Lower Interest Rate Counseling, Sunshine Services.

J & D Sun Services violations of the FTC Act and the TSR. In addition, Defendants have been unjustly enriched as a result of their unlawful acts and practices. Absent injunctive relief by this Court, Defendants are likely to continue to injure consumers, reap unjust enrichment, and harm the public interest.

Victimizing Elderly Consumers, buy Deceptive and Abusive Telemarketing Acts or Practices. In connection with telemarketing, their officers, agents, servants, employees, and attorneys, and those persons or entities in active concert or participation with any of them, whether acting directly or through any corporation, subsidiary, division, or other device are hereby charged by the Consumer and permanently restrained and enjoined from violating, causing others to violate, or assisting others who violate, any provision of the TSR.

Assisting and Facilitating Sellers or Telemarketers Who Violate the Rule is Prohibited. It is a violation of the Rule to substantially assist a seller or telemarketer while knowing — or consciously avoiding knowing — that the seller or telemarketer is violating the Rule.

@PissedConsumer688444

I didn't find an "A" rating on this company with the BBB. If you were so happy why did you not at least put your first name? Why anonymous?

@PissedConsumer934662

lol i find you everywhere, talking to yourself........sad little troll.

View more comments (8)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article