I paid $700 for a draft plan - no kitchen or services were delivered

Last year I requested draft plans of three kitchen companies - I had specific requires for the date - some companies were honest at the beginning and said they could not meet the requirements - KC at Maroochydor e Sunshine Coast were always very firm that they could deliver - so I proceeded with them - paid my deposit ($1,400) on a $18k kitchen draft plan - soon after once I had made many contact calls it was clearly evident the date of completion would never have been accomplished, this was verified with the measuring team. So I requested full return of my deposit - all that had happened was one initial call into my home and discussion of a draft plan and a computer generated draft and costings. It took me 7 months to obtain only $700 of my deposit back after extensive calls emails and request for intervention with another KC office and Sate manager - no apology was given. I went with another kitchen company. Even Bunnings give a home visit, computer plan and costings for $100, which forms part of your kitchen cost if you chose to go with them.
ID
Maroochydore, Queensland
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article