A Sunset Entertainment ruined my wedding reception

If you want to have a good wedding reception do not hire this company. I had the misfortune of not researching this company better. When I hired them to do my wedding reception music they assured me that my D.J. would be there early with all the bells an whistles. My D.J. didn't even show up at ALL! My reception started at 6:00pm, we had been calling the "Emergency" line since 5:30 pm to let someone know that they needed to send another D.J. to cover. Someone finally called us at 6:30 pm to tell us that they would be there in 1 hour or so, meaning that by the time the DJ would get there it would be 7:30 or so plus setting up time. The D.J. called the groom and told him that it was pointless for him to even come to the wedding. They were horrible, rude and unapologetic. How can they do that to people?
ID
Inglis, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Music management and production are the main specialization of Sunset Entertainment. Thus, the company manages young singers, artists, producers, songwriters and other representatives of the media sphere. The company was started many years ago in 1998 and has settled a number of important relations with the musical companies and corporate representatives of show-business. Successful careers are the main goal of Sunset Entertainment during the cooperation with clients. Sunset team counts more than 10 employees of different specializations which are all represented on the main Internet page of the company. Corporate headquarters take place in Vilanova, Pennsylvania and the company accepts applications in the online and telephone regimes. You can find this firm is major social networks and connect with the representatives through those profiles.

Sunset Entertainment reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article