Sunroof Repairs, leaked within 2 days. No service/help/refund despite 12 mth guarantee

I scanned the internet for sunroof repair companies to do Rover 25. Several came up but the 'most convincing' was sunroofrepairs.co.uk, talking specifically about Renault Clio and Rover 25/MG. Of the three types of repair they offered, I went for the most expensive: complete replacement and 12 month guarantee for £190. Two men came after an appointment was booked and, after only 20 minutes, left leaving the roof in a bit of a mess (oily and dirty) but they had conducted a water test. I paid by credit card and received by email a paid invoice. Two days later, it rained and roof leaked in two places. I phoned the company immediately and they said they would get someone to call for an appointment for a complete re-replacement. I heard nothing for a week and since then I have called their freephone number, two mobiles, left several messages, written emails. Only once have I made contact and I was assured someone would get back within 4 hours. 3 days later I called again and left a message (via email too) that I would start posting my complaints web-wide and that I would be claiming my money back. Unless you hear from me again to say it's been sorted out, AVOID sunroofrepairs.co.uk, based in Chorley with tel. no. 0800 014 ****

wish I read this earlier, placed order for "kit" as I live in Ireland. April 22nd 2015.

When I went to pay it was 20 pounds more expensive than listed! I received an email confirming order. That's it! has not arrived as of May16th, 2015 and no answer to either email or phone calls.

Fraud or scam you choose. Have nothing to do with these cowboys!!

My sunroof is not finished as well. Trying to contact them for month now and no answer. Avoid avoid avoid

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article