Ripped off 90 year old Mother.

My Mother signed a contract and didn't read the small print regarding taking her home away if she didn't come up with $5000 every three months. Now shes drained her bank accounts and will be thrown out come this November. Was this former Peak Power?
ID
Ontario, California

SUNLIFE SOLAR AND IT'S DEALER PROGRAM IN MY OPINION IS A SCAM! ALONG WITH IT'S OWNER ARTHUR ALEXANDER ANAYA

From what I understand Arthur Alexander Anaya does not have a degree or never worked for or has field experience in installing solar. Sunlife Solar doesn't have a contractors license. Who really is this guy? Arthur Alexander Anaya is a fly by night operation who steals deals from his dealers by not paying them as promised. I'm a victim of Sunlife Solar. He (Anaya) had me sign an anticipatory dealer agreement. Little did I know I was providing him access to the receiveable (in other words all the revenue) and later because he took the money I was unable to pay my sales reps. Then, Sunlife, recruited my own sales people to work for Sunlife. The picture in question was taken by a photgrapher when Arthur Alexander was posing a website called Grinder.

I sued Sunlife in Smalls Claims Court for violating the telemarketing laws and won a judgement by default because he did not show. Nor has he or his lawyer responded to my phone calls or emails.

Tomorrow I file an Order to Appear and Produce Statements of Assets. I warned them I would.

#1198277

Arthur Alexander is has since changed his logo on ads. He's infringed the logo from SunLife Financial.

Why? Because that's what scammer's do when they are caught ripping off sales commission's from his (Alexanders) own dealers.

#1190426

Would like to know more, as I am considering Sunlife 858 793 ****

#1197515
@PissedConsumer1190426

Don't do it, those three words just saved you a lot of time and money, read this too there are a lot of victims http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaJolla-California-Sunlife-Solar-Arthur-Alexander-Anaya-Implicated-in-Solar-Scam/nationwide/LaJolla-California-Sunlife-Solar-Arthur-Alexander-Anaya-Implicated-in-Solar-Scam-Art-131****

@PissedConsumer1197515

Wow I wish I had read these comments before I worked with a Sunlife dealer who work for this guy Alexander Anaya DBA Arthur Alexander Anaya DBA Arthur Alexander . The dealer I worked for wasn't paid and couldn't pay me I had no idea all of this was happening I thought Sunlife solar was Peak Power Solutions of Tustin, went down to the Peak Power office and they had no idea who Sunlife was.

Then I did background check and found out that the name Arthur Alexander isn't even real person. I'm glad I didn't refer more people to Sunlife, well how can someone with these kind of reviews still be in business, I looked and there is an entity registered as Sunlife with Entity C371**** and then a new Sunlife company was formed a couple months ago as Entity Name SUNLIFE RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTING I, INC.

Doing business as Sunlife Electrical under Entity Number C389****, it looks like they are using a guy named THEODORE SCOTT CUMMINGS to be their licensed C10 holder under license 101****. It seems like the owner has changed names and the company have changed names a few times in a short period of time and it looks like his family members are even saying their is a problem, I'm glad I didn't do this full time and kept my job, it looks like other people didn't get paid:

View more comments (4)
ID
San Diego, California
Cons
  • Sunlife solar dealer program
  • Arthur alexander anaya
  • Travis kasper
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Sunlife Solar and it's founder Arthur Alexander ripped me off. Further, he was condescending, I will warn every other person about his business practices.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article