Substandard performance, added out of pocket expenses and non-fullfilled services from Sunbelt Legal Services Thailand

My partner and I contracted Sunbelt Legal services to provide a simple company corporate creation with 2 expatriate work visa's and work permits in Thailand May 2012 . Due to incompetency of personnel, attrition of personnel directly working on our account and lack of competent management overseeing our account the result led to many subsequent troubles causing many added costs and many long-term interactions between all parties causing added lag time for satisfying our services request. These cost and time additions included flights outside of Thailand at Sunbelt’s representatives request that resulted in confused and botched paperwork at 2 different embassies in UK in an attempt to acquire a 12 month Thailand visa for my partner, resulting in the expense of thousands of dollars at their advisory request for flights, accommodation and travel expenses over-land while in the city areas of Hull and London. My partner and I approached Sunbelt Legal services more than 2+ years ago and the account has been inactive for more than 9 months and they still owe us over 600.oo in residual fees they collected but never used due to their changing the scope of services cutting out 1 expatriate visa and work permit (for myself) due to their inability to coordinate and perform the services they purport themselves at being “highly experienced” at performing. I highly suggest to steer clear of this legal services company when attempting to acquire professional legal services in Thailand.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article