Horrible, horrible, horrible

I have never, ever been so unhappy with a contractor or a company. It's been6 months since the project was to start and it's still not completed to my satisfaction. It takes numerous calls to get any reply to our calls/emails, and every time the response is that the situation will be resolved, but it still isn't. We get excuse after excuse and delay after delay. Not only would I never recommend Sunair to anyone, I tell everyone I know to stay far away from them. There are plenty of awning companies, I strongly suggest choosing any one other than Sunair.
ID
Sewell, New Jersey
Service
Sunair Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Sunair Awnings = Low Quality

We purchased awnings from Sunair several years ago. The awnings are noisy with squeaks and rattles and at times do not operate properly. We have contacted Sunair numerous times, only to have them put the problem off onto their dealer in the area. When we contacted Sunair last, they stated that, "the awnings are now out of warranty". When we stated that we had reported problems to them within the warranty period, they stated that, 'it is no longer our problem." Not only weren't the issues ever addressed by Sunair, we were treated rudely, nearly with contempt by the woman that runs the office.

I've had my Sunair awning for about five years and have had no problems. It is 15 feet wide and 10 feet deep, so it isn't small.

We have had 2 Sunair's for twelve years and have had "0"

Problems. Our cousin and neighbor have them also. Maybe the difference is we had our installed by Sunair and not by a dealer; we live near the factory.

View more comments (1)
ID
Amsterdam, North Holland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article