Sun Valley Lake Apartments St. Charles MO

This apartment complex is absolutely horrible. The staff is unhelpful. The maintenance is terrible. They convienently lose your service requests and take months to fix what you called about 10 times already. Then, when they do fix your issue they leave a huge mess! There are bugs living in the walls, the wood is rotting away on the buildings, cars are stolen from the parking lot and there is mold everywhere! The neighbors are loud and obnoxious and nothing is ever done about this. Save yourself the headaches and stress. Do not move to Sun Valley Lake Apartments in Saint Charles Missouri!!!

I just moved in 2 months ago and I am very upset about my choice of this apartment complex. There are ants inside my pantry.

I went to get something from the pantry and found ants crawling all over. I have not been able to eat at home since then. It literally makes me sick. It has been a disappointing and frustrating experience since the day I moved in.

When I first saw the apartment on my move-in day, I cried and said that there was no way I could live here. The apartment I was shown prior to deciding to move here does not represent the apartment I was given to live in. My apartment was dirty, run down and had several maintenance issues. The only reason I moved in that day was with the promise that I could at least have the kitchen cabinets re-stained as they are discolored and filthy.

I have lived here for over 2 months and the management has not done what they promised to do. On top of that, I had to clean the apartment myself prior to moving my stuff in. Then, soon after, I realized that I had a very bad ant problem in the bathrooms and bedroom. This turned into a very bad ant problem on the kitchen counters.

And now, I open my pantry to see ants all over my food. On top of all of this, the pool I expected to have use of this summer is not open. Yet, there are many pools open in the St Charles area, apartment and public. Also, the fitness center is housed in a building with an indoor pool full of green slime.

The smell of mold is so overwhelming that I am unable to work out in the fitness center.

I am extremely disappointed with Sun Valley Lake apartments. I feel that I have been patient, but I just can't believe I am being charged so much rent to live in an apartment that is overrun with ants, has a kitchen that hasn't been updated in 30 years (appliances included), has a pool that they won't open and has a fitness center that can't be used due to the indoor slime pool in the same building (as well as the equipment is run down, broken, old).

ID
Saint Louis, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article