Remove email address

My live-in gave you folks my email address. William J. Bowers can no longer be reached at kerryboehm@***.net Please stop sending me emails. I've never done business with you. I don't own a Toyota. I don't want a Toyota. didn't give you my email address. Please unsubscribe kerryboehm@***.net
ID

Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey Car Purchase Review from Germantown, Maryland

Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey Car Purchase Review from Germantown, Maryland
I went to this car lot on August 9, 2015 it was an aweful experience, we went in there to buy a jeep, it's so ridiculous that the sales man goes to the back comes back and gives us the paper with all the numbers ect, get rid of the middle man, they are way too high on vehicles , the finance department is totally ridiculous , I left so mad the I went down the road to furman, and left with a 2014 Jeep Wrangler , awesome sauce!!
ID
#682000 Review #682000 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Germantown, Maryland
Reason of review
Poor customer service

About

Related Companies

Morgan Auto Group, Sun Toyota, Rountree Moore Toyota, Ford Of Port Richey, Volkswagen Of Gainesville

Summary

Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey is a Toyota dealership which is based in Holiday, FL. The company sells new as well as pre-owned vehicles. Offered Toyota inventory is presented by Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Avalon, Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Toyota Highlander, Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Matrix, Toyota Prius, Toyota Rav4, Toyota Sienna ad much more. The choice of pre-owned Tayotas is pretty big too. The dealership provides such options as Order Parts, Body Shop Appointment, Brake Repair, Oil Change, Car Tires, Car Batteries, Transmission Repair and other services. Financial possibilities are also available at Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey.

Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Brands Related to Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article