Awful customer service

Although my vet supplied my address the company called for shipping confirmation. The woman had difficulty understanding me, continually put me on hold , disconnected me once, when she said they could not deliver without someone being home I asked if the meds could be sent to my vet, which is standard practice. I was put on hold again to check and see IF THE FELINE MEDS COULD BE SENT TO MY VET????? She suggested I leave a note on my door and maybe they would leave them without a signature, maybe not it depended on the driver. I asked again if they could be sent to my vet and was put on hold. When she came back on the phobe she said she would have to call the vet and see. I hung up. I phoned the vet a few minutes later to see if the pharmacy had contacted them. Nope!!!!! My vets office said they would call and make the arrangements. Unfortunately this is the only compounding animal script pharmacy my vet uses. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM. MY CAT IS SICK AND I NEED THE MEDS SOONER THAN LATER AND THIS IS THEIR SERVICE. $12 FEE TO DELIVER FED EX AS WELL.
ID
Service
Summit Veterinary Pharmacy Prescription Refill
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article