Summerstonenursery.com are thieves and send dead plants!!!

I ordered from them back in February, the order didn't process until the end of April. I ordered 4 sets of climbing roses and two other plants, I spent $55.75 for the order which was a great deal. But buyer beware you get what you pay for!!!! The order finally arrived and they said that the roses would arrive bareroot and 'dormant'. Well low and behold dormant ment DEAD!!! and none of them took. I waited at least a month to give them a chance. I have called them and emailed them constantly over the last 4 months since then and I have received NOTHING back. They are LIARS and THIEVES and DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! I wished I Googled the company before I purchased and you will see MULTIPLE of pissed consumers because they did the exact same thing to them. I tried disputing the charge to no avail as it was past 120 days, which is a different story.

I thought they were quite reasonable on customer service and prices not to mention the varieties the offer. I guess people always treat me good even when it's a small order!!

ID
Boise, Idaho

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article