map-marker Winter Springs, Florida

Backpack I bought

Backpack for $200 every single thing on it ripped the zippers the side of the bag the bottom of the bag I got in contact with them. They said my warranty was over and to take it to a seamstress.

They didnt even offer me a discount to get another bag they didnt even try to do anything to help me but said oops the warranty is over sorry cant help you take it to a seamstress and when you buy clothes from them and put them in the dryer they shrink, so do not buy anything from this place because they use cheap quality to make their stuff and they charge way way too much money for it. Its a rip off I would stay away from them from them

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this company

Lisa D Hof

Sullen Art Co - Needed to change address - Image 2
Sullen Art Co - Needed to change address - Image 3
Sullen Art Co - Needed to change address - Image 4
Sullen Art Co - Needed to change address - Image 5

I ordered a xl shirt for my husband and when I pushed to confirm , it was to late. I emailed customer service and they responded right away.

They changed the address correctly, I was pleased and thought I was going to get my husband shirt. When I received it it was a wrong order. I had 3 shirts and all the size large. I emailed some guy named Derrick, and showed him the pictures of shirts and receipts.

He said he was going to fix it and send me a Xl shirt.He never said he would send me a shipping label to send back the shirts that were wrong, so I figured I will pay for it myself, since he was going to fix the problem.I sent the 3 shirts back and waited for my XL shirt. Received it on Jan.27, 2023, and when I open it. It was wrong again. Very disappointed and so was my husband.

He wanted this shirt for his birthday on Monday.He is a big fan of Sullen shirts and buys at least 6 shirts a month.

Anyways we were disappointed on the wrong size again.We will never order online again, and this was our first time. Normally we go to the stores to buy the Sullen shirts.Customer service was no help online but I know we will just continue to buy at retail stores.

User's recommendation: I wouldn’t bother

map-marker Omaha, Nebraska

My order status

No customer service to call they outsource it rather handle it in house. Cant get ahold of anyone and its been a week and still no email of shipment or tracking number.
map-marker Omaha, Nebraska

Order status

Im beyond angry at this point I placed my order a week ago and still havent received a email saying it has been shipped and your company has no way to speak to a agent for customer service!! I want my products or refund my money but a week turn around for shipping is freaking ridiculous! I want a answer or phone call today!

User's recommendation: At this point I wouldn’t

Nicholas M Pjb

Verified Reviewer

Order SUL184661

My complaint is I have not received part of m order from the 6 month shirt subscription. I got the November order but never received the December or January order yet I've contacted sullen clothing and they told me it would be coming on the next part. But I haven't heard back from them when this will ship. The order number is SUL184661.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article