Mark Is a cheater and commenting here using fake accounts

Hi Mark Ravi This side,Thanks for these Good Comments , does this really hamper my professionalism. Yes You have asked us to create a NGO Joint with you , but what about the Website design work we have done for You , have u forgot that I have to pay salary to my team and you have just given us a mere around 500 USD that is in part by part. I have never cheated you even I am not joined any where I am just a consultant and working with lot of companies, I am Still A Proud Owner of Sukrit Infotech and doing my work honestly with my day by day Increasing Customers. Why you are using fake accounts for bad feedback on us , i have never used or know any person with the name CREDITOR they are fake comments on us.
ID
Pros
  • Because they are honest with their work
Good quality

Unpaid debt

Update by user Jun 05, 2016

he broke our business contract/agreement, but has money US$500 that belongs to me. Says he will refund and pay me when he is ready.

The reason he gave - he needs the money for his own needs.

DESPICABLE!!

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2016
RAVI KANT PATHAK has been traced to the employ of KONTENT EDGE in (DELHI?) INDIA. RAVI KANT PATHAK is a most Disgraceful and Shameful person!! Remember, you cannot hide this forever from your children Ravi! They learn about you, there's two options (1) become like you, a criminal who defrauds people, or (2) they hate you for what you really are, a criminal who has no moral fibre, is without integrity! We wouldn't hope for it, but the 2nd option is strong... Of course, the payment channel has never been closed by your debtors, only you have chosen to not pay them. What a rotten *** you are RAVI KANT PATHAK!! PAY UP the nett US$500 and save yourself the embarrassment! SEND via WESTERN UNION - the payee details you have. Then, all this will be removed..!!
ID
Cons
  • Ravikant pathak chose to leave business he owes refund us500
  • Ravikant pathak chose to leave business owes us500
  • Ravikant pathak leaves business owes us500
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

RAVIKANT PATHAK is a lying cheating fraud - he owns SUKRIT Infotech webdesign, NEW DELHI

In response to my invitation to join a business venture that would see the registration and development of an NGO in India, Ravikant Pathak agreed to get involved and I would fund the venture. However, after some elapsed time he still hadn't gotten the required NGO licensing. I questioned Ravi about this, and he always had some lame excuse. I persisted for him to get the NGO registered, but still that didn't happen, then he told me he was withdrawing from the venture. He has funds that didn't belong to him, and despite agreeing to refund me USD$500 he still hasn't done this either, and it's now a year or so since he has agreed and said to me that he would return me my money. RAVIKANT PATHAK is the rotten businessman, the fraudulent character that we all despise, and wish to avoid like not stepping in DOGSHIT, eh. He is the owner of SUKRIT INFOTECH, 1043, Ward No 8, 1042/2D 2nd Floor, Mehrauli Near Babar Building. New Delhi, India Pin- 110030 Mobile No- +91-9910****14 Phone No- +91-11-26****65 Email- contact@***.com Email- info@***.com Email- sukritinfotech@***.com http://www.sukritinfotech.com I simply ask that anyone seeking a webdesign service will not be a customer of SUKRIT INFOTECH or RAVIKANT PATHAK. Of course, he does have the option to refund me the outstanding amount owed to me - USD$500 - and i'll then remove the media I have used to raise his awareness to change and behave in a moral and conscionable manner, and make the REFUND immediately he is aware of this media. NO MORE *** FROM YOU RAVI !! You may think that as you live in India you can escape paying your dues, however you couldn't be more wrong to think this. PAY THE REFUND now!! BTW - I have email from him where he states the USD$500 will be refunded to me. As his excuse, he claims the cost to make the international funds transfer is too much - this is his lie !! IFT are not so much fee cost at all. So RAVI, (Ravikant Pathak) STOP lying and REFUND to me NOW !! You already have the account info to do this.

YES it is definite that we have caught up with RAVI KANT PATHAK whereabouts - he is working for KONTENT EDGE, (Delhi?) India.

Despite leaving a nasty trail of unpaid debts, this profiled company has employed him.

You would imagine they have much stricter background checking, and not hire people who haven't paid their debts?!

yes he really cheap person. he hired me as freelancer i did my job more than 1 month.

after that i requested for payment he started to make funny excuses. and still i am waiting for my payment.

the amount was just about $ 250. i will never recommend anyone to make any business deal with him

@PissedConsumer1153573

Hmm. I just noticed he is now with > KONTENT EDGE

Ravi Kant Pathak

Tech Specialist at KontentEdge

New Delhi Area, India

I wonder if they will want to keep him when they discover he has a reputation of failing to PAY YOU the amount of US$250, and he still owes me US$500 ?

Not good for Kontent Edge to have someone tarnish their reputation... Let's hope RAVI KANT PATHAK will now pay up!

@PissedConsumer1154255

We've been informed that KONTENT EDGE has been made aware of the debt-ridden debt-fawlty Ravi Kant Pathak, an employee of theirs, but to our knowledge they haven't taken action against him? Perhaps they're another dishonest "India" business?

Our inside information tells us that INDIA as a nation is full of dishonest despicable business.

You just gotta ask the QUESTION - why would anyone protect any person no matter their status, when they are aware of the fraudulent behavior, and criminal activity, and intent?

THERE'S but ONE ANSWER/REASON:

they have NO INTEGRITY!!

- and they deliver suffering to all who come into contact with them, because they've NO MORAL CODE FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR TO BE GUIDED BY, instead they all are in serious deep neglect of being a GOOD HUMAN BEING.

It's important to note, they believe they can call on their GODS and repent their sins! - Despicable!!

Tell us about your one-on-one (first-hand) experiences with INDIA and its people...

View more comments (3)
Phnom Penh, Phnum Penh
refund owing now more 12 months
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article