Great service /Clean room

I've been to the Sugarloaf Motel in Bend Oregon five times in the past year and a half and I'm going back again this weekend. I've always had a clean room and they've even managed to find me a room when I've arrived much later than I planned. The person complaining arrived after 7 1/2 hours driving with his kids at 1:30 in the morning, sounds like he or she didn't plan the trip very well and arrived in a bad mood. I've always been charged correctly and have had a pleasent experience.
ID
Bellevue, Washington

About

Summary

Sugarloaf Mountain Motel and Market is a hotel in old west stile. Virginia City is considered to be a minors' place and the building of this hotel is very ancient, it was build in 1800's. Visitors can stay in rooms with original bricks of last centuries. There are rumors that some rooms are haunted by ghosts. Sugarloaf Mountain Motel can be customized for all clients need. Every room has cable TV and free high-speed internet connections, refrigerators, and microwaves. Hotel has limited number of pet friendly rooms. Sugarloaf Mountain Motel and Market has a lot of plans how to make this place more close to history. Company's motto is "Come as a stranger leave as a friend".

Sugarloaf Mountain Motel reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article