Sugar Glider Supply

http://www.sugarglidersupply.com/servlet/StoreFront DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE who ever takes care of the orders is extremly unflexable and a total ***! She wouldnt fix a simple order by changing the address. They shipped to the wrong address even with my notice and then charged my credit card for a restocking fee. Their products are mediocre and can be done with a sewing machine and cheap fabric. I will never order from this company again. Who wants mediocre products with mediocre service? I also bought a bra pouch for bonding with my glider and it didnt even come with hooks to attach to my bra/tshirt, how do they expect me to use it? I ended up tying a string to it and wearing it as a necklace.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience Heather Hard.esty. Had I been informed of the improper address sooner I would have been able to make the appropriate changes or offer a full refund (I was informed of the error aprox 2-3 days AFTER the order was shipped and the day of delivery tracking numbers 940551****0808********). After every order placement the website sends an email confirming the order and shipping information to the customer for verification. After every shipment the website and stamps.com sends a shipment confirmation email with the shipment confirmation the shipping address. As a merchant I shipped to the shipping address that was provided on the invoice. It wasn't until after the shipment was sent that I was informed that the wrong address was on the shipping label. As a merchant I shipped to the address that was provided to me. Once a product ships I can not change the address during transit. As for the bra pouch the site clearly states that the clips are not included (click on the items picture or the more details link for a more detailed description of the product).

I offered to give you a refund, but the postage is a service and that is beyond my control.

I double checked the address on the billing statement as well as the card that was used to process the payment. All the addresses provided confirmed the address that I shipped to. Had I been informed of the error before the shipment had went out I would have been happy to change the address, but once the order shipped it was beyond my control. I apologize for the inconvenience in your shipment and the delay in receiving your order.

Holliston, Massachusetts

DO NOT USE SUGAR GLIDERS PORT HURON MICHIGAN

http://www.sugarglidersupply.com/servlet/StoreFront WWW.SUGARGLIDERSUPPLY.COM WILL RIP YOU OFF, THEY TOLD ME LIES AND THEN BILLED MY CREDIT CARD AN EXTRA 75$ , WHEN I CASUALLY ASKED SERINA TO CREDIT IT BACK, SHE YELLED AT ME, AND SAID CUSSWORDS, I WAS IN DISBELIEV THAT SHE COULD OF DONE THIS TO ME, A CUSTOMER FOR PAST 2 YEARS. THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS LOST HER TEMPER WITH ME, AND OTHER CUSTOMERS. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND NOT USING THEM, FOR A MORE PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE , USE SOMEONE ELSE.. THIS PERSON IS MENTALLY ILL. I AM SO MAD, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO POORLY, I AM 60 YEARS OLD. NASTY PEOPLE, I HAD TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND I HAD TO DO A CHARGEBACK.

I find it interesting that most of these recent posts come from Jupiter Florida AFTER I made a complaint using pissed consumer regarding a company called EUROPEAN SHEITELS. European Sheitels is run by a Linda Twinkles from Jupiter Florida.

I reported this woman for deceptive business practices as well as misrepresentation so now she is making slanderous and untrue statements using the pissed consumer medium. I am now looking into taking the appropriate legal action as this woman is making untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply because she was upset by my previous complaint regarding her company EUROPEAN SHEITELS.

This complaint is completely unfounded. I made a prior complaint regarding a company by the name of European Sheitels and because of that I now have the woman I made the complaint on making untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply.

The company I filed the complaint on using pissed consumer is one called European Sheitels which is run and owned by a Linda Twinkles from Jupiter Florida. This person has NEVER purchased from my site, not now or in the past. What I do find ironic is that Linda is making up several usernames and claiming that they are from Michigan and her IP is showing her Florida residence. I reported Linda's company EUROPEAN SHEITELS using pissed consumer for deceptive business practices as well as misrepresentation.

Because of that complaint Linda is now making slanderous and untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply. I am now looking into taking the appropriate legal action as this woman is making untrue statements regarding Sugar Glider Supply because she was upset by my previous complaint regarding her company EUROPEAN SHEITELS.

I LOVE Sugar Gliders!!!! :)

wow they are crazy looking animals

if someone talks to my mom that way i slap silly

what is a sugar glider

i used to buy from this place too,, yes serina, i know her, she has a puppy mill too. did you know that, her and her friend, (she says it was her friend, but they both ran this puppy mill together , doing exotic breeding with chi's and poms.

etc.. we had a background check of her, and it revealed horrid things, one day , she emailed my 10 year old daughter some very disgusting pictures, she did on accident, however, she then denied doing it... i can provide lots more documentation, i will ask my husband to pull it up.

posting it soon.. im happy to help you out tammy.

posting it soon.. im happy to help you out tammy.

View more comments (7)
Jupiter, Florida
Loss

DO NOT USE SugarGliderSupply.com

WOW, you do not want to order anything from this company. They seem to be a new campany established just this year and when I say they have not had too mush experance in customer service I'm being nice, here are some of the emails I received from the owner when I had a question about what I was to receive in my order. Keep in mind all of this was over a 20 cent empty plastic spray bottle I "mistaking" thought was to come with some cleaning solution. know what I packed. The inventory and the shipping weight wasn't adding up to what your were telling me . All I did was quote you based on your email's, nothing more. I caught you which is why you are getting on the defensive. As far as coming back I don't want your business, as your email's contradict themselves. I already blocked your card for future transactions. I reserve the right to refuse service and I am reserving that right. Your card has been blocked and I have put you on a do not sell list. In your prior email's you stated the following: ' I should have received one solution bottle and I did' 'the spray nozle was inclued but the bottle was not' Nozzle (that is too large for the small solution bottle)' After the solution couldn't be claimed as missing you tell me and I quote 'I'm missing the empty spray bottle'. THERE IS NO MISSING SPRAY BOTTLE. Nor does the description read that it comes with one. You stated and I quote ' According to your website I should have received one solution bottle and I did, and one spray bottle' that was an outright lie as the item description does not state that anywhere. Your email's and statements contradict themselves. Therefore I WANT you to take your business elsewhere. Good day. - Show quoted text - -------Original Message-------
#719905

none of you have a life. Get over it!!! ,)

Hello Kate G. Yes your right I do not have my personal phone number listed on my website.

However Kate I never stated to you that the reason I don't have my phone number listed on site is because 'I don't have time with school and all to deal with people' as that statement is not true.

The reason you wanted my number was to place an order by phone which I can not do, as my merchant account is set up for internet orders only. A lot of businesses now use email as their preferred form of communication, and I always do my best to answer and address customer concerns as quickly as possible.

I tried contacting this company for a phone number and got an answer of I don't give it out as I don't have time with school and all to deal with people. If you own a business you need to list a phone number in case there are problems, emails don't work and can be easily ignored or blocked. I would recommend not doing business with a comapany if they refuse to speak personally to you

I find it interesting that most of these recent posts have absolutely nothing to do with Sugar Glider Supply and come from Jupiter Florida AFTER I made a complaint using pissed consumer regarding a company called EUROPEAN SHEITELS. European Sheitels is run by a Linda Twinkles from Jupiter Florida.

WHAT!!! She is running a Puppy Mill now???

Wow Michelle your not going to write 4 paragraphs of bull *** on this one too are you? Bad things seem to happen to bad people, karma will get you

is it an animal a sugarlgder what do these animels eat

HER NAME IS MICHELLE COX. SHE IS NASTY YELLS AT HER CUSTOMERS AND I CAN TELL MUCH MORE, I AM TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD OF THIS PERSON

SHE ALSO HAS A PUPPY MILL

SHE LIES SAYING IT WAS HER FRIEND,

HOWEVER, THIS IS ALL TRUE, A PUPPY MILL. I THINK SHE ALMOST GOT CAUGHT FOR ANIMAL ABUSE, SHE WAS TURNED IN, THIS WAS ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO. HER AND HER FRIEND DID THIS TOGETHER IN PORT HURON MICHIGAN, OR CARO MICHIGAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ***. THIS IS AN EVIL PERSON

WOW, THIS PLACE STINKS,, GET IT?

sugar gliders are a small animal like a ferret. used to have one, If i ever need supplies i would not use this company.

thank you for the posts, a 60 year old woman? that is just wrong on so many levels.

View more comments (34)
Fort George G. Meade, Maryland

About

Summary

Online home of Pocket Pets, your resource for sugar glider care, supplies, and information. Features free special reports to help you care for your sugar glider.

Sugar Glider Supply reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article