Suds Laundromat - Attendant Review from Lawrenceville, Georgia

My husband and I just moved to georgia and due to a delay in the delivery of our appliances we were forced to use a laundromat. We chose suds in Hinesville georgia because it was clean and had reasonable prices. On one occasion we had a wonderful experience. The attendant was kind and helpful. The second and last time we went to this laundromat a different attendant was there. It was late and almost time for her to go home which is why I feel that she was subpar. At 10 pm the laundromat was packed and my husband and I had about three washers full of laundry to do. We also brought my three year old daughter and allowed her to play in the arcade area. The attendant yelled over at me while I was l playing a claw game to tell me I had another turn. I couldn't understand what she was saying and she gave me a awful look. I didn't think much of that until the next incident when the clothes were done drying the attendant was mopping due to other people blocking 1 the way we were forced 1 to take our carts over top of her freshly mopped floor. I hated to but we were there to do laundry and the store was not closing for almost 45 minutes. She made the remark, you do know those are dryers over there implying that we were rude when we said excuse us and everything. She re mopped with a very unfriendly look on her face. U had placed my coat on a table when I was remov I no laundry from the dryer and she brought it over to me basically throwing it at me. By this time we were the only people left and we were folding our clothes. My three year old daughter touched her wet floor sign and before I could tell her to stop the attendant yelled at my daughter. I was fuming mad but still I said nothing. I am writing this complaint because as the face of a new business the employees should at least pretend to like what they are doing. It was a miserable experience and I will not be going there again. I felt as if we were a burden to the company when we were paying for a service. It is ridiculous to be made to feel this way especially when our patronage pays for her job.
ID
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article