Thief

He is a thief .. liayer, he stole my deposit... $3,400.00

He owes me $5,700 for a job and just gave me a bad check.es un maldito estafador

ID
Mooresville, North Carolina

Sturdivant Innovations - Terrible Contractor!

Stay away from Sturdivant Innovations! They were to remodel a bathroom and install a new deck and screened in porch. The bathroom was supposed to take 3 weeks. Three months later it was still not completed. The workers walked through my house with muddy feet and stained the marble tile. He took money for fixtures and never purchased them, I had to buy them again from the manufacturer. He cut through the tile and into our HVAC system to install the plumbing. He also did a deck at the same time. He ripped out all the electrical and cut the wires and cut through our sprinkler system. We had to pay $5k to repair the electrical and it still isn't working correctly. The deck failed inspection after inspection as they drilled holes and put the bolts through but never tightened them. The footings failed as they were not deep or wide enough, even though we paid $2,100 for him to hire an Engineer. He did not pay the subcontractors who came to us for money after we fired him. He is very smooth and has an excuse for everything. You want to believe him, but don't risk it! He still owes us $24k for materials; railing, bath fixtures, siding that he never purchased.
ID
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article