Hjb B

Refund

All Im am saying is their *** work, incompetent writers I better get my refunds back ASAP. The refund Better not go to a balance because i will never user they services ever again.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: No it’s trash!!!!

Carolyn W Ybm

Do not use this service

StudyMoose - Do not use this service
This company is very unethical. I requested a paper to be written and the quality was extremely POOR. A kindergartner could have done better. The sentences were in different tenses, some of the topics were very offensive (mentioning that I was below the poverty line). I told the writer that I was available for questions he didnt ask. He tried to rewrite the paper 3 times he did not follow my directions on the word count until I reminded him. I was on a tight time line and that was also mentioned. I requested for the order to be canceled and I was denied. So I wasted my money and got nothing! Advertise money back guarantee with no details.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Unethical
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article