Full refund money

Cancel subscription full money refunded
ID
New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi

Lack of Enforcement on Untrue and Malicious Commenting

I was on StudentsReview.com to research colleges that I might consider attending. Most of the reviews were genuine and gave me a clearer picture of the school I want to look into. However, I clicked on “invalidated data” and I’m appalled to find a majority of the comments to be vulgar and degrading. Some of the “invalidated data” comments might have come from students who were having problems at that school or were being bullied and there were multiple comments, which is wrong. And some of the comments under “invalidated data” were bogus comments that had nothing to do with the particular school and some even were slanderous. Most of the comments in the invalid section are duplicates and should be removed for everyone’s sake. I was very upset that this type of behavior would be allowed on a college review website. I wanted a simple picture of what my college experience would be like, not a list of personal problems, nonsense or derogatory, slanderous comments from people who have problems. Studentsreview should consider having a logon system; that would hopefully ease down on abuse and have more real comments. Studentsreveiw.com failed to meet my expectations for college research.

I was also disappointed by the mass amount of outdated comments, regardless if the student was upset or not. The comments need to be current, not stuck in the past.

It's appalling that a gross majority of the reviews are more than 5 years old which might give the consumer misleading information due to changes in courses, professors, administration, etc. The website should do more to keep reviews up to date and current.

Seriously "invalidated data" means that data was deemed to be invalid and is not to be used. It is moved to it's own section so that visitors can see which data StudentsReview chose to dismiss -- there's no doubts about the bias.

View more comments (2)
ID
Product
Studentsreview Website
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article