Great Lakes Student Loan

My Student Loan was paid off in full, partly by my payments and partly by my service in the Army Reserves. What DCS is trying to do now, is collect 26 yeras of interest only. You see I enrolled in UWM, in 1981. was not qualified. After wasting 3 years there, I finally enrolled in MATC, where I took high school remedial classes and then went on to graduate. I worked full-time 3rd shift and went to school during the day. My entire MATC tuion, was paid by me, at a great sacrafice, to my health and two children. I then worked in under priveledged area and filled out the proper forms for payment to Great Lakes. All those payments were reported lost. I then enlisted in the Army, where there is documentation of loan payments. I also had payments deducted from my payroll, while a student at MATC. One of DCS collelection agents called mu current employer and solicited information regarding my employment from a receptionist. The HR overheard the call and transfered it to me. A few days later, I received a letter, sating, that starting Febuary 15, 2008, DCS would be garnishing my wages 15%. Currenrly I am the sole supporter of three of my grandchildren, my mother and a niece. My health is deteriorating, I am trying to remain in the workforce for 4 more years.

SHould be your prob to keep up on your student loans! Pay your bills and wont be garnished! :grin

ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

About

Summary

StudentLoans.gov is a Federal student organization that provides students with financial help. StudentLoans.gov offers a wide range of student loan program, repayment plans, and various recommendations concerning financial issues. Thank to StudentLoans.gov students can apply college, financial aid and repayment of their loans. Also StudentLoans.gov gives students an opportunity to postpone their payments if they have no opportunity to pay. StudentLoans.gov is a great financial help for all students. Thank to this organization official website students can learn more about finance, how to manage them and find financial solutions that fit them the most. StudentLoans.gov helps students to feel confidents about their finance.

Student Loans reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article