Discuss my rider application

Actually I have done my DBS check and it says you need to active your DBS account and I try to do that and it didn't accept my username which I gave when I felt application for DBS I keep try time past and my activation code has expired for 24 hours and it lock my account and I was wait for 24 hours again and haven't received new activation code and I try same one which was expired and it lock my account again !!! I want you to help I open my account very soon please
ID
Bristol, England

Verified Reviewer

Have not received a refund - Order ID 00754155

Update by user Jan 05, 2023

Stuart Weitzman contacted me by email three weeks ago and said they thought I was refunded. They stated they would check with their refund department and ask them to refund the £750.

I chased a week ago to find out the status of the refund but heard nothing further. Stuart Weitzman has not refunded me for the unworn boots as of 5 January 2023.

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2022
5 Oct purchased boots which were too big. Returned boots via FedEx. Stuart Weitzman acknowledged receiving the item and confirmed in writing twice a refund has been processed. 6 Dec no refund to date. Telephoned SW today and was promised a refund was made a few days ago and will show up in few more days. I await this refund.

User's recommendation: After 9 phone calls. I was basically ignored. They kept saying sorry we cannot escalate your problem. I would not buy from them again.

ID
#4194921 Review #4194921 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Milan, Lombardy
Pros
  • Years ago they made real good sizing shoes
Cons
  • Sizing do not match their suggested uk sizing
Loss