Structured Settlements Companies XYZ Scam

Structured Settlements Companies XYZ is a fraud. The home page says " We Are Structured Settlements Companies and that Structuredsettlements.xyz provide a stream of income to help you cope. When I went onto the site a person named Jenny came on. She asked me if I needed help getting an assignment done. I asked her about a qualified assignment/ She represented that these people could do them. She wrote and I have a screenshot that " we can solve", "you can delegate this task to us" I asked her if she was licensed in my state and she said "licenced in the whole USA" I asked Jenny the very basic questions about structured settlement quote and she failed miserably. She said "can you please send us your assignment so that we can have a look at it our email is taskassign321@***.com". She said she is base din the USA in California, but I have my doubts. When I asked about the name of the company, she asked me if I was from the CIA and said I was asking stupid questions. I replied that I simply want to now who I am dealing with. Jenny is extremely unprofessional and rude and I think it is a total fraud operation that they advertise structured settlements and know nothing about them. If you click on the About Us section of their website it seems like ghost writing services. And nothing to do with structured settlements Based on my experience with them tonight I would never do business with structuredsettlementscompanies.xyz as they do not seem legit.

I just had a chat with Jenny. I think she's a bot. Waste of time.

ID
Product
Structuredsettlementscompanies Xyz Website
Cons
  • Fraudulently say about structured settlements and isnt
  • Complete misrepresesentation of what the business is about
  • Staff didnt know anything about structured settlements
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Report to California Attorney General if They Are Even from California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article