Structure Solutions Reviews

Show reviews that mention
scott tafoya business arcosanti homes robin money employees structural solutions peter contractor scott
Filter review

Very bad experience

Shawn makes promises he never intends on keeping after you sign the contract and pay upfront its a never ending battle to get things done or done correctly. He asks for more money and has many extras for work that was damaged by his own employees. My advice keep looking and find a reputable person as this is not a word I would use to describe this parasite.
Clementon, New Jersey

SCOTT TAFOYA SCAM, ARTIST, FAKE CONTACTOR ARCOSANTI HOMES BEWARD!

Scott Tafoya is a Professional scam artist he works with others creating scams and preying on people to defraud them out of their money. Beware of this man! He is a FAKE CONTRACTOR, AND HAS A FAKE BUSINESS CALLED ARCOSANTI HOMES INC, HE LIVES IN PAPILLION, NEBRASKA, HE USES THE BETTER BUSINESS COMPANY AND WRITES HIS OWN REVIEWS. AVOID THIS MAN LIKE THE PLAGUE HE WILL WITH OTHERS, HE WORKS WITH WILL DECEIVE, LIE AND EVENTUALLY TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY. SCOTT TAFOYA AND HIS COMPANY ARCOSANTI HOMES IS A FAKE COMPANY AND HE IS FAKE CONTRACTOR! AVOID SCOTT TAFOYA AND ARCOSANTI HOMES INC, LIKE THE PLAGUE!

A lawsuit has been initiated and a proceeding is pending in an effort to learn the identity of the author of this post. The action is named Scott Alan Tafoya and Arcosanti, Inc.

v. John Doe #1, John Doe #2, and John Doe #3. The Case Number is CI 17-575.

This procedure is currently pending in the District Court of Sarpy County, Nebraska.

The Subpoena will be served in 10 days.

My name is Scott Alan Tafoya. Once again, my name is mistakenly being associated with Robin Scott Tafoya of Structure Solutions.

I have addressed this issue before. We are 2 totally different people, and 2 totally different companies. Here is the original thread.

My website is www.arcosanti.com My office # is 402-991-****. My personal cell phone is 402-981-****.

I have never been associated with a company called Structure Solutions, and I've never gone by any name other than Scott Alan Tafoya.

I am a small business owner who has worked hard to build a good reputation, and I don't appreciate an anonymous keyboard warrior mistakenly associating me with a known criminal. If anyone would care to call me to clarify who I am and who I am not, please call me at the above numbers, or at scottT@***.com

I am Scott ALAN Tafoya, formerly the President of Arcosanti Homes Inc, a company that I shut down in 2006, and currently the President of Arcosanti Inc..

I am not, and have never been, Robin Scott Tafoya.

I have lived in Papillion Nebraska my entire life.

You can view my BBB profile here https://www.bbb.org/nebraska/business-reviews/roofing-contractors/arcosanti-in-omaha-ne-13500****

I would appreciate it if you'd do better research before you associate my good name with that of Robin Tafoya. If you or anyone else has any questions, I invite you to call me at my office, 402-991-****.

View more comments (2)
Omaha, Nebraska

Review in Building Services category from Seattle, Washington

All true!! They treat their employees very unfairly. How can anyone get by with a 100$ here and there? They can't Peter seems really nice at first but is just as much *** as robin is. I've meet both of them. They say they will pay them and then try writing checks but of course they bounce and don't go threw so no one gets paid and then has to wait another day to maybe get paid. Most of thier workers have family's to feed. They should both be ashamed of them self's! Don't work for them or hire them to do work. If you want to see more bad reviews go to yelp. No need for a previous employee to discredit them..they have bad reviews from over 3-4 years ago Complete liars the both of them!

Great Company to work for

I worked for this company for 9 years and have been paid for every hour on site as well as bonuses when available for certain projects. I know they sometimes hire some employees who need a second chance and they dont work out. I see its easy for somebody to make a bad comment because they have been fired. I for one was very fortunate to work for them as well as they helped me get a higher position available with another company for my own growth when they did not have one available. Fired employees ALWAYS have an ax to grind

This is such a lie!! This company owes all the people that they have hired in the last couple months.

I know for a fact they owe at least 4 employees 1000 each in back pay. 100$ here and there is not a paycheck.

Peter and Robin are both scammers. Did you guys write this yourself?

Don't hire them.

Good customer service

Structure Solutions Work Experience Review

I'm an old employee Robin will scam you for every penny you have his work is shady he needs to be put out of business and in to prison. He owes his crew over 50000 dollars. Robin you suck as a person and business owner and your little *** Peter needs to join you in prison for just being *** and staying with you I pray I never see u again
ID
#692081 Review #692081 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tecumseh, Kansas

I have not been paid

My small LLC business was hired by structural solutions to do excavation work on a project they were starting. I completed the agreed upon work and submitted an invoice for which we have not been paid. Dozens of phone calls, dozens of emails have resulted in a single reply: "we're working on getting you the money". It's absurd, they owe me the relatively meaningless sum of $1,700. Worse yet, I referred a colleague for them to hire and they've boned him to the tune of 19 grand. The dialog box wants a hundred words, but these losers don't merit that degree of effort so I'll just type Dadaist prose from here on: hamburger fountain of cherished lamplight steamed protocol knife fight ambergris monkey moniker total forgeries baseball liquid sandwich England toadstool probabilities felon goalkeeper disparaging contends vaporizer former me being media friends version decision
Seattle, Washington

Stucture Solutions now Structural Solutions still Robin Scott Tafoya in business

DO NOT USE ROBIN SCOTT TAFOYA or this company! Contractor Still Scamming Public Record: EX Con Contractor from CA convicted for 2 prison terms, 5 years combined for GRAND THEFT, '92 Case LA 034024 , and Released on 03/21/94 , case SA 001978 History: License Revoked twice in CA: http://www.2.cslb.ca.gov/General-Information/inter of Projects, 11/28/2000, case # S199900****m conviction of a substantially related crime Wilful or Fraudulent act, violation 7116 06/06/2000 citation # 219** ****** Breaks parole, moves to WA and sets up shop as a Mason Contractor. 12/2007 manages to have his extradition back to CA Corrections Center removed. During his time in WA, arrested but not extradited back to CA, history of bad checks and fraudulent acts from taking large upfront payments, abandonment of projects, not ordering materials clients pay for, and causing damages to vaious homeowners- see postings on Yelp. Previous business Structure Solutions, closed, multiple judgements ranging from 3k -24k. Reopened under Peter's license, as Structural Solutions of Wa. BAD NEWS! Know who you are doing business with. ROBIN TAFOYA IS NOT LICENSED TO WORK AS A CONTRACTOR IN WA BECAUSE OF JUDGEMENTS AND INABILITY TO BE BONDED DUE TO PREVIOUS PAYOUTS. THESE TWO MAY SEEM NICE, BUT THEY ARE SCAMMERS. Uses front men, previous actors, to represent the company and hold down a license, (which is easy to do in WA, no testing, just pay the license fees and bond) Currently Peter M. for license requirement and soliciting of sales.

Robin is still at it everybody - he scammed me out of $1250 and a coworker of mine out of $700 "deposit". Looks like this has been going on for well over 4 years.

Same goes as everybody else says - incomplete/poor work, asking for money up front, etc. He even asked me to jump start his truck.

I feel bad for the guys he hires because it doesnt look like he pays them either - they all seemed more on the down and out side so I feel for them.

DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY

Lol pacific rim said they want they money too

I've been working for these two for a while now,they haven't been paying when they are supposed to and ive had it I Wana bring them down they are *** bags any info on how to do so?

@PissedConsumer1070384

Yes Tony,

you can call me directly at 206979****

@PissedConsumer1070430

Is that the number I'm giving the irs on monday? Sure thing thanks

I am an old employee everything you are reading is true. Robin owes his crew over 50,000 dollars Robin will scam you for every penny you have.

Robin will cut corners to complete work or not finish work at all.

I Have No PROBLEM Sharing Any Info My Name Is Steve Aube My Number 206473****. Robin needs to be put out of business for good.

Now a third business because the Structural Solutions LLC lost their bond and insurance did not renew. Did not pay their debt.

Established new license as Peter Mrofka DBA Structural Solutions.

still promising and still not seeing a penny refund. Please do your research before hiring.

Scott Tafoya has a business called Arcosanti Homes Inc, a scam artist, avoid. He is in Papillion, Nebraska.

Has Fake Business works with other actors to deceive potential customers.

@PissedConsumer785643

Rich, I am Scott Alan Tafoya, President of Arcosanti Inc. I was born and raised in Papillion, Nebraska, and have never lived in California.

I am not, and have never been, Robin Scott Tafoya. I am of no relation whatsoever.

Please do your due diligence before you make false accusations about me and my company. If you, or anyone else, would like to talk to me directly, my phone number is 402-981-****.

@PissedConsumer785643

This is my BBB record for Arcosanti Inc, formerly Arcosanti Homes Inc. There is, and never has been, any affiliation or connection whatsoever to Robin Scott Tafoya, Structure Solutions, or

View more comments (13)
Federal Way, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article