Scam - avoid

*** not one as advertised, further fees fraudulently taken from card. Owner rang me multiple times and give me abuse when I requested funds back and told him I would go to trading standards
Problems with payment
map-marker Hamilton, Scotland

Strippergram Uk Strippergram Review from Hamilton, Scotland

I ordered a strippergram for my friends 40th.. We called to ask to delay them by half an hour.. Which they agreed.. So we waited and waited and waited they didn't show.. We called them again they just kept hanging up on us.. Low and behold they took the deposit 2 days later we contacted them again on the mobile number and they hung up . Do I then phoned the 0845 number and the man in that line said they had no connection to the company and said to call the mobile I explained that they hung up over and over.. What did he hung up.. Do not use this company it's a con!!!!!
Poor customer service
map-marker Doncaster, Doncaster

Scam!!! Does not have the strippers you pick but doesn't tell you..

I picked a *** for a hen party , 3 times on 3 different occasions I asked if the one I had picked was coming and the reply was yes! On the night it was not the one I had picked at all nothing like him, couldn't cancel on the night as my card would of had the full amount took out in full as it was in there invoice after I had booked, I've spoke to the owner who swore Nd insulted me and sent numerous nasty emails. This coming is scamming people and false advertising .. Beware !,,, don't be fooled they do not have what they say they have at all..
Reason of review:
Poor customer care, swore at me sent abusive emails
Guest

Conmen.... Avoid .. I complained got threatened loads of abusive emails and even stalked a family member with same name naming her children and saying vile things about them, disgraceful !!

Guest

This company leisure time strippers. Or strips gram.co.uk is falsely advertising strippers you can pick, but they are not on there books and just contact local ones and keep your deposit..

The one I booked isn't even a strippagram. Same as many other people who did not get what they paid for, very abusive call and nasty emails please avoid go direct cut out the lying agent ..

View more comments (1)
Sharon M Oik

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire

Strippergram-uk.co.uk Fraudsters

Happened to me booked a rolypoly for my dads 60th birthday party (i live in Scotland and website says they cover nationwide) they took £35 deposit and then on the day of the party phoned to confirm address lady who called said they would supply a really pretty girl where i explained it was a rolypoly ive ordered she said no rolypolys available it would be a dollybird i told her thats not what i ordered and she told me to contact who id booked with, when i contacted "Scott" mobile number 0759099**** he said i hadnt specified i wanted a rolypoly where i explained i had numerous email to confirm this he said he would try get one and would phone me back. I told him dont send me a dollybird thats not what i ordered, i waited no phone call and no one came to the party i am now constantly being fobbed off by this guy who wont return my deposit. I have contacted my bank to raise a dispute they gave me trading standards who have told me to send a recorded deliver letter of complaint which i am in the process of doing but to be honest i know they wont respond. Has anyone else actually got their deposit back?
Loss:
Cons:
  • Service
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

Disgusting customer services said Brits were drunks and unmarried mothers!

map-marker Royston, Royston

Trying to keep my Deposit for No Show Stripagram

I booked a Stripagram for a friends 30th birthday,they took a deposit of £35 and to pay the girl the rest on the night.It was for 9pm but she did not show after she messaged me to confirm booking.I meesaged her and she told me she had car problems and was very sorry so I contacted Stripagram mobile 0759099****who said they would try to find a replacement but unfortunately could not get one till 12 midnight to 1am which was far to late. On receiving my card statement I see they still charged me £35 so I contacted them about refunding my money. they said they are looking into it, no reply for a week so I contact them again, now they say the girl said I had cancelled it. I know they are lying and want my deposit back. So whoever runs this show give my money back.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer servive
No Stripagram

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Cleckheaton, England

Abusive Text Messages Review

Absolute scam and rude people !!!! Never ever use this company !! Total nightmare !! And then they sent me abusive text messages when I cancelled !!!!

Misleading company

Recently hired a *** through this company and had to put up with impolite, rash phonecalls, being hung up on etc. Perfectly happy to take the money for my deposit and be ever so polite on booking then heard absolutely nothing so rang to check all was ok and was thoroughly annoyed with the rubbish information given and the don't care attitude. Thought I had been completely conned after reading reviews on the internet but a man did turn up over 30 minutes late. However he was completely not what I had booked and was not pleased with the service at all. AVOID this company.
Francis Odg
map-marker Rome, Lazio

Strippergram.co.uk - Didn't refund me after their mistake

I used stippergram.co.uk for a mate's 21st birthday. We wanted to get him a 'big' girl to take the mick out of him.

Firstly they misquoted the booking fee by 25%, which I excepted in good faith as a honest mistake.

On the day when the *** was meant to arrive I called up 3hrs before. They then told me that they couldn't get the *** I had requested and were sending another. I told them this was not what I wanted and I would rather have my money back.

I was told I would have to email the accounts department because their accounts department had no number and were only contactable through email. They then lied in future emails saying I had requested the *** they were sending and that I cancelled it.

There absolute criminals.

Guest

Wow!! I used to be a male *** working for Tony back in the early 80's! To be honest he didn't really scam people back then a far as I can remember.

Guest

I have also been scammed by this man telling me he is taking 30 then took £45 from my card. I claimed it back changed my card details.

he has been making threats of violence to myself and friends and is now trying to take me to court for the fraudulent amount.

utter *** and he will never see a penny of my money.

Guest

If anyone reading this has been scammed by this man, please report it to Sussex Police as action is now being taken and the more evidence we have against this guy the better the case we can compile.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-933783

Amazing. Thanks for the update.

I'll call them this week.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-933783

can someone please contact me as I am now being taken to court by this man! for the money he stole out of my account. p.morgan747@***.com

we are also being threatened with violence and having people sent to our homes.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-933783

I have also been scammed badly by this man. Extreme threatening and AMEX will not return money as leisuretime claims we have sexually harrased the 'girl' (who was 50 something).

I'm absolutely terrified. Don't know if to go to the police or what.

Guest

Just had the same happen to me. Disgusting took 45 off my credit card instead of the 30 agreed, then sent a 21 year old a oap *** it was total ***

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-898221

he did the same to us! grim

Guest

Just to let you all know - This is still happening. Same story...quoted a £30 deposit, charged £45 without any email or notice about this.

Company quoted on card statement is Leisuretime Entertainment Horsham. They then messed up the booking and then charged me an extra £100 without explaining why or giving any further info.

Now taking it to my Bank but it it shocking they are still going!!

Guest

I had the same experience with them. I asked you a yung busty blonde and they send a fat roly poly of over 50 years old.

I called twice to insure that they would be sending what asked for and was assured twice that I would. They are thieves and fruadsters.

I will also be cancelling my debit card straight away. Do not use Leisure Time Entertainment which trae under this website http://www.stripagram.co.uk/

View more comments (19)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article