Feeling ripped off

Bought flies from stream side guide service. He never sent them.i asked for my money back,he said he would return it and never did.i will never do any kind of business with him again......

Poor River Guide

When booking a "fly fishing" trip I expected to "fly fish," this was not the case when fishing steelhead or salmon with Kelly Neuman. First of all, chucking and ducking is NOT fly fishing. Streamside Custom Rod & Guide Service website states, "Fly fishing only, catch & release." This self proclaimed master "fly angler" is a fake who utilizes pencil lead to get egg patterns down deep, or runs pencil lead with egg patterns across gravel to produce fish for clients. Line running or flossing fish during migratory runs is his specialty. NOT the way I wanted my son to learn to fish!!! False advertisements regarding Stream side's bogus fishing reports are known throughout the state by other guides and anglers. Biggest *** on the water!

That about sums it up! Kelly thinks he owns the river, all of his fishing reports are always positive, most all the other guides on the river hate his guts, and his "custom" fly rods don't even compare to Art Newman's!

Kelly ALWAYS has something to say about EVERYONE else, just rarely to their face. All the flies on his site can be purchased through his distributors, but if you would rather pay the prices he puts on flies and other merchandise (after he jacks it up 20%), cool... Placed an order, heard nothing back, tried contacting, nothing. Left messages, nothing.

Finally got an email my order was cancelled. Streamside Custom Rod & Guide Service in Michigan sucks!

this guy, kelly neuman, also stole thousands of dollars when he charged my cc for fly rods we ordered but never sent them to us. now he won't answer his phone or reply to emails

@PissedConsumer803069

Kelly is still up to it. I fell for this and am now out of more than $700 for a rod never delivered.

View more comments (2)
Brockway, Pennsylvania

Streamside Custom Rod & Guide Service

Update by user Nov 13, 2012

Never received the order. They never returned my voice mails or emails. Called Visa, they gave me a credit.

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2012
I ordered app. $50 worth of fly fishing flies via the Streamside Custom Rod and Guide Services website and PayPal. The transaction cleared thru Visa. I also paid for two day shipping. When after five days nothing arrived I called and Kelly Neuman answered. He said he was so busy but that he would ship the material a week ago and call me with the tracking number. No call. No Shipment. No returned phone calls three weeks after the order was placed. It is obvious this place can't be trusted to ship merchandise on a timely basis and my guess at this point is that I will never see the stuff I ordered.

wish I had seen this before he screwed me too. same thing happened to me, except it was for $4,000.

Same experience. Guy is a fraud

View more comments (1)
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article