Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Customer service at it's worst!!

When browsing the internet, a spam popup came on my screen where you hear a man's voice talking about a website called streamate.com where women will strip naked for free. So I decided to check it out, registered for an account. What I wasn't informed was that they charge you when you register. What liars, giving you the impression it's completely free. The females on the webcam acted like biznatches when asking them simple things to do. When I talked to customer service via chat, was informed that my account was taken down because I didn't want to give my billing info. They wouldn't let me speak to a manager and were very unaccommodating. If a website is free than why the help do u even need to give a credit card number!?!? Don't see myspace, facebook or youtube asking for one.

You mam are not just a *** but a complete *** as well. Where does JD state that the "models" got mad at him for stripping?

How old are you, 2?

Read the complaint before posting a troll response just to get attention yo momma didn't give you when she was on the corner.

WTF is with the #%^ anyway you #^^*# stick it up your *** ***. :grin :roll

Hahahahahahaha! OMFG...

1) Read *** before you plug in your credit card info on the internet.

I mean, are you actually serious here??

2) You thought these girls would just strip for free for anyone who wants to watch?

3) You complained to customer service when about the fact that you got attitude while attempting to get these girls naked for free.

4) You think customer service for a $50+ million dollar company gives a *** that you got attitude from a cam girl when you tried to get their paid services for free??

You sir, are a *** *** and nothing but. The internet has eaten you alive. You are too *** and naive to exist on the internet so your best bet is just unplug now because it's only going to get worse for you. LOL...

Newsflash!

Super rich company doesn't give a *** about the experience of a user trying to get *** for free and pay for nothing. *** ***.

View more comments (1)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article