Rude and intrusive old female usher

I am writing about an experience I had at straz center in Tampa when me and my fiancé went to go watch Phantom of the Opera we went on December 24 at 2 PM our tickets section was mezzanine 4. Upon entering there was a female usher who is older and she had short curly hair she was very rude and she made us stand there and wait for at least 20 minutes when our seats were right there. She then didn't even tell us to sit in our assigned seats but forced us to sit at the edge of the aisle for no reason she had no right to force us to sit anywhere. when I did try to leave to use the bathroom she tried to stop me and try to again control when I left which to me was ridiculous. In the end I tried to leave early and she raced me to the door and tried to stop me again what kind of pathetic usher is this woman she's horrible she was trying to almost not just let me come and go as I please and try to control how or when I left and came which to me was absurd. I do not know her name but she had curly blond hair she was older probably in her 50s or 60s and she was then and working in mezzanine for on this date please do something as far as disciplining this rude and controlling woman on how to treat guests. I feel like our money was wasted by dealing with this rude woman who basically ruined our experience that should not have happened. Everyone else at the center was amazing this woman was terrible though.
#920711

When you come late to the theater you have to wait to take your seats. This is in favor of all the people who show up on time.

ID
Tampa, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article