No show, no call a/c company

My wife and I purchased (pre-paid) a one year air and heating service package after we had installed an entire 4 story dual zoned central air and forced heat system. We had them install sound dampening covers to minimize rattling while the 2 outdoor units were operating and added the one year/2 visit service plan to the total charged on our American Express card. We are contacting American Express to retrieve the statement for the specific amount, but it was in the ballpark of $100 for the service plan. Was purchased in January/February of 2008. This is more an issue of customer service than an issue of monetary reimbursement. I do not believe that any customer should be treated the way Strayer has handled this. 1st service appointment: Spring 2008 weekday morning - Took off work to meet the technician. No show, no call. Was never contacted about rescheduling. 2nd service appointment: Fall weekday afternoon - Took off from work to meet the technician. Strayer technician called on the same day of the appointment and left message on my wife's cell phone stating that he was in the area and would need to come to perform the service now. The message was not received until 2 hours prior to originally scheduled 3pm-4pm set appointment. She was told that they would not be able to come at 3pm now because it "was no longer convenient". I called Strayer and spoke with Kathy and Kenny to make sure that it was a mistake and that they would still honor the set appointment between 3pm and 4pm. Mulitple calls placed to Strayer, spoke with Kathy and Kenny and was told that someone in management would be calling me back. 5 phone calls were made and 1 email addressed to President, Richard Stryjewski, sent over a period of 4 days to which I have received no response.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

About

Summary

Strayer Contracting is a building company that has an experience for more than 18 years. Richard Stryjewski is a president of this organization employs the crew of trained and professional workers, who are specializing in creating projects for both commercial and residential clients. One more feature of this company is a fact that it has been a member of Associated Builders & Contractors union. The central office is located in Baltimore, MD.

Strayer Contracting reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article