STOR Self Storage (TX) Online payment fraud & deceptive rate increases
STOR Self Storage (TX) Online payment fraud & deceptive rate increases Great facility-- but twice now- I've had my access blocked after paying online-- and since there is nobody on site on Sundays- you are screwed if you need to get in on the weekend (cost me $50 for a delivery driver today!!) Payment made by credit card- online- account shows 0.00 and when I go to meet a delivery driver 3 hours later- I am blocked by the entry system-- showing account suspended- contact manager- (who is not available on Sundays- and shouldn't be back til office hours on Monday @ 9 am) A lot of good that does the couple that WAS going to buy my ovens- now i'm out the $50 I paid their delivery guy- and they can still back out of the deal!!! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED AFTER AN ONLINE PAYMENT WAS MADE-- I no longer have access to my bank funds- yet I don't have access! How can they have an online payment system that twice has failed to connect payments to the security codes?? and- after being there for a year-- they tried to up my cost by 25%; even now I'm paying 17% more than the advertised rate (not counting the half-priced tease for new renters) Otherwise nice bunch of people-- just don't depend on this place or anything it says on their website about rents, payments or procedures if you have to!
ID
Conroe, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article