I was left stranded at the airport after service was done.

I recently had work done on my 2007 Dodge Nitro at The Stony Plain, Alberta Dodge Chrysler dealership. I needed a new heater core and after they started the job realized I needed a blend door as well. I told them to go ahead with the job. They did the work and called me a week later to tell me it was finished. I picked up the car and went home. The job cost $1267.00. A fair price. Later that day I drove my brother to the airport. When I went to restart my car to go home it wouldn't start. Nothing. I was very lucky that there was a young man near by who was willing to help me. We opened up the hood and first of all there was still a rag sitting inside. The battery terminals and the cables that attach were horribly corroded. The young man happened to have tools available to clean up the corrosion and when he was done the car started up. Since the dealership had to *** the cables to work on the car they should have cleaned the corrosion and attached the cables properly. That is part of their job when they take the cables off for a prolonged amount of time. A lot of the corrosion happened when they had the cables off and were working on in the shop. They had the car for a week after all. I'm not impressed with their shoddy workmanship or their customer service. I won't be getting any work done there again any time soon.
ID
#519305 Review #519305 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Stony Plain, Alberta

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article