Stockton to Malone, like flies to s@%tt and that is how you are treated!!!!

You are not allowed to look at cars, talk about your price questions or even have a decent coversation without you being dragged in the doors, sit your butt down while they peel away every shred of financial information and run your credit. They are bullies. The manager Brandon sits up in his "*** room"... like all of their other managers and look down on people. Not to mention his staff looks scared to not say or do something wrong that he regulates. I see forced laughs from his staff and a man with too much power who actually believes people like him and will do as he orders. In my opinion, my experience walking in was the worst experience of my life and if I could wipe away the memory of his arrogance, pride, innability to listen or hear concerns I would! The only thing he understands is his authority and your weekness and he will go after it. This is was he does for money. If I could change the industry from the 1980's perceptions of the "Athoritarian Sales Tactics" I would. From the beginning of walking in. Sales staff walks on egg shells waiting to be fired, managers whith a HUGE ego, behind glass walls so he can watch everything peolpe do and like a vulture swoops down when one of his staff does something wrong. Seriously, what the ***?? All of Stockton to Malones shanty sales shacks have the ego male sitting tall above others through glass. The bartering back and forth is beyond me. The sales guy acting like he is trying to save your day from the big man behind the glass "supposildy working for you by crunching numbers". Its all a SHAM... nothing is straight forward. Everything on paper is "whatever they want it to be" and to be honest, they are full of lies. WHY DO I GET TREATED BETTER... at BMW, AUDI, PORCHE??? Because people who have self respect would never put up with what Stockton to Malone Tactics have become. Eat or be eaten. People who work their hate it and I can see it on their faces! The only human who would enjoy this job is one who is pretty much close to a sociopath without a conscious who enjoys lying and prying as much as they can from their victim. PS. Your not treated like a human, you are treated like a joke. A breathing entity with no other meaning in life than to be tread on by a egotisical cast iron b$tch!
ID
Sandy, Utah
Cons
  • Brandon and his customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Brandonthe salesman lied to me.

Iwas called by a gentlemennamed Brandon "slim" that's all of his name I can remember. I let him know my full situation, that I had nothing down and I was upsidedown in my car. He assured me he could help me. No problem. I drove all the way down to south auto mal sat for along time and wa told I needed 3000.00 dollars. Know Brandom why ask me to come down there if you have no intention of even helping me. I will never give your companyany buisness and I plan on telling 25 people. Then they will pas it on just like a pyramid.

Stockton to Malone Honda prides itself on helping all of our customers in every situation that we are able. Unfortunately, we come across many people with many situations that will make it quite difficult.

Since we are in the business to assist people with buying a new vehicle, we do everything in our control to help, however, issues like owing a significant amount over what your trade is worth, credit issues, and down payment are things the banks will look at to determine what they will do for each customer.

While we don't create these issues, we will do everything we can to overcome them for our customers. We can't possibly know what the bank will do without knowing things like credit score, payment history, job history etc.

And then we need to find the right car for the right payment, which can be difficult especially when there is an upside down situation with a trade.

We work with these situations everyday and while we can be very succesful, there are also times that as much as we try, the banks require more than we can help with, or the customers can provide.

I know every sales person, including Brandon, at Stockton to Malone Honda will do everything they can to assist customers. Afterall, it's our business to do so.

ID
Salt Lake City, Utah

About

Stockton to Malone Honda Pros and Cons

Cons: Brandon and his customer service

Summary

Stockton to Malon Honda is an authorized American Honda dealership. Stockton to Malon Honda offers to purchase new Honda vehicles or pre-owned Honda vehicles. The dealership offers a number of new vehicle specials. In addition, Stockton to Malon Honda offers auto financing. With the help of the official web site of the dealership, the customers can make a credit application and estimate payments. Stockton to Malon Honda provides parts and accessories as well.

Stockton to Malon Honda offers an extensive selection of vehicles. Stockton to Malon Honda is considered to the finest new car dealership in the area.

Stockton to Malone Honda reviews and complaints

Stockton to Malone Honda is ranked 1361 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article