Verified Buyer
| map-marker Thomasville, Georgia

Stingray takes care of their customers!

Stingray Chevrolet - Stingray takes care of their customers!
Every interaction I've had with Stingray has been smooth and easy. All but one instance when I was unhappy with my trade-in value, however, after I spoke with their internet department, they were able to get me what I wanted for my vehicle and make things right! After the interactions I've had with Stingray, I'd never go anywhere else!
map-marker Tampa, Florida

Do Not Shop at Stingray

I took my truck to stingray for service early in the morning they did not contact me they contacted my son for authorization for work he had a contact me it took for ever to get a hold of anybody to give them authorization they are too busy to handle anybodys work I did not get my truck back to the next day evening now its a week later and my service engine light is back on I called them to let them know and I got bounced around. $2668.76

Stingray is the best

Guest

Stingray is da bomb.com yo

stingray rulez

View more comments (2)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article