Horrible Dining Experience

I do not plan to ever eat here again. We arrive a little before 5 pm and waited 20 minutes to be seated. Once we were seated, our drinks, appetizer, and salads arrived in a timely way. After our salad plates were cleared, we waited over 30 minutes for our entrees to arrive. Every table around us received their entrees before we did. After they had all been served, our server blamed the kitchen for the delay and told us that our food would be out soon. Once our food did arrive, it was doused in bbq sauce. In my previous experiences at Sticky Lips, if bbq sauce is served on the entree it is a light amount and you choose which sauce goes onto it. Once our entrees were served, the server repeatedly attempted to rush us out. She picked up my husband's plate immediately after he finished his food. She attempted to clear my plate and bring me a box for my dinner 2 times while I was still eating. My husband ordered the blueberry cheesecake for dessert. Although the picture on the dessert menu showed the slice with real blueberries baked into the cheese cake, the slice had a blueberry sauce baked into the top of the cheesecake. We waited forever for the server to bring our check. Once she did, we paid cash immediately without even looking at it. My husband paid with a $100 bill. We received large bills for all of our change. Since our service experience did not warrant a 20% tip, our server only received a $3.75 tip because that was the only change that we had besides tens and twenties. Overall, an expensive and unsatisfying experience. I would no longer recommend this restaurant to anyone.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article