Poor, unfinished work, took fence stain

I hired Stewart Construction and they did a very poor job. My fence blew over in 3 places, it took over 6 months to get screws put into the post so it would stand. Only a very thin spray coat of stain was put on my fence and the 2 1/2 gallons left was taken and never returned. The post were to be 4 feet down and they were only down a 2 feet with little cement to hold them in place. I had to have cement put around to hold them up after the fence blew over. The second coat of varnish was never put on my fence. The deck is standing, but poorly constructed.
#1204604

I would like to point out that this is not Stewart Contracting in New Zealand as for some reason the logo shows. Would be appreciated if our logo could be removed from this post.

ID
Lexington, Kentucky
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

Matt DiBarra, an expert home builder with Dibara Masonry, gives tips on how to build a house, find and hire the right contractor, and avoid home construction scams.

Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article