Terrible Supportive Living Worker-The Worst Service Ever!!!!

The Stevens Center, which is a Mental Health center in Carlisle, Pa stopped providing certaining services the way they are supposed to such as supportive living. Not all of the Center is bad but the supportive living part sucks to say the least!! My supportive living worker does not show up when she is supposed to, did not even show up to take me to the food bank. She is supposed to see me every week. I haven't been seen in 2 months. My phone calls are never ever returned. Her supervisor doesn't even care. Whenever I complain to anyone I am told to use my "natural supports":. Well, people just don't do things out of the goodness of their hearts anymore?. I don't get any help when I need it.. Supportive living used to be great, so it sucks?. My supportive living worker is nothing but trash!. She never shows up when she says she's going to/. Oh, and she never gave me a supportive living survey to complete either like she was supposed to.
ID
Winter Park, Florida

Tired of Being Treated like A Dog by the Stevens Center!!

The Stevens Center, which is a Mental Health center in Carlisle, Pa stopped providing certaining services the way they are supposed to such as supportive living. Not all of the Center is bad but the supportive living part sucks to say the least!! My supportive living worker does not show up when she is supposed to, did not even show up to take me to the food bank. She is supposed to see me every week. I haven't been seen in 2 months. My phone calls are never ever returned. Her supervisor doesn't even care. Whenever I complain to anyone I am told to use my "natural supports". Well, people just don't do things out of the goodness of their hearts anymore. I don't get any help when I need it. Supportive living used to be great, so it sucks. My supportive living worker is nothing but trash. She never shows up when she says she's going to. Oh, and she never gave me a supportive living survey to complete either like she was supposed to.
ID
Winter Park, Florida

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article