Fraud

Also has fake accidents and sues for millions, this man must be stopped.Im thinking he may have a drug problem as he talks a million miles an hour and no off button

he'd screw his mom

Guest

He can't shut up. Just lies the more he speaks

View more comments (1)

Barred from working in NY

Original review Jan 31, 2023

Stay away. Found out the hard way Steven Ferra 74 Clematis St has been illegally working as a contractor in NYS.

He is UNLICENSED and is barred from working as a contractor in NY.

DO NOT WORK WITH HIM OR PAY HIM FOR SERVICES. He was just released from prison for fraud

$12000
Cons:
  • Unlicensed
  • Fraud

Preferred solution: to keep him from ruining other peoples homes

User's recommendation: NEVER

Charlie F Wnm

Screws everyone stay away..333-****

585-333-**** call him if he screwed you keep calling him you will get though. Someone will take care of this as of today 11/4/22 he is in jail.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Too many to list

User's recommendation: Never use him

clark R Qaq

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Rochester, New York

Steve is a scam artist. took off without finishing the job.

A Contractor who was remodeling our bathroom gave us his name as we needed stucco work done on one side of our house. He came gave us a estimate and we hired him.During the tear out He mentioned that we needed 3 attic windows and we told him go ahead and then he asked for 1100 up front to order them and stupid me gave it to him. He got about 75% done and haven,t seen him again.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM HIM

Bad contractor

Steve Ferra of Rochester - Bad contractor
Steve Ferra of Rochester - Bad contractor - Image 2

Fraud, liar con artist and more! Total weisal Hides behind his nephew Tony who is his front man.

Took 7k for a kitchen bathroom remodel. Had Tony do most of the demo also put up god awefull trim on the ceilings ect . Constantly never showing up. Walked off the job and wouldnt answer calls.

Originally said he would refund 1k but wrote up a return of $600 and a window thats supposedly coming I wont hold my breath! $6400 for 9 weeks of these *** in my house

Guest

He did the same thing to me and several other people for years. I should have googled his name first.

Steve had his contracting license taken away years ago for screwing people over. It was in the paper.

anthony B Czz

Stole my money

charged me to pick up a car in colorado he took the money and have not seen him since ..will not return calls

Loss:
Cons:
  • No good thief

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: stay away from him

Guest

He is still screwing people over doing contracting work as well. The company he claims to own doesn’t exist. Find out where he lives to get police involved.

Guest

Blow his phone up with texts or call from a number he won’t recognize. He has been a scam artist and a thief for along time.

He’s good at screwing people, then disappearing. Hard to track, but keep after him.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1936013

just release from prison to 74 clematis st

View more comments (2)

Steve Ferra is a thief, not a contractor.

Steve takes your money, starts job, takes more money, then leaves the job. He has done it over and over for years.

He continues to do it without repercussions. Hes been sued many times and continues to get away with screwing people over. I tried legal action, but he has no true address.

Steve needs to be stopped! Warn everyone.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Thief
  • Scam artist

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away!

Do not trust

My money was stolen by Steve Ferra as well. Victims of Steve Ferra should get together and sue as one.

Cons:
  • Thief
Guest

Steve Ferra has a criminal history dating back to 2008 and continues to steal money from people for “contractor work” that never gets completed. There have been many victims, including myself.

He needs to be stopped. Call him if he owes you money 333-**** Nonstop!

Guest

Steve Ferra continues to be a CROOK!

Guest

I agree. Everyone he has screwed needs to text him constantly without slandering, politely asking for their money back.

Never stop. He should not keep getting away with this.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1820273

Does anyone know where he lives?

Jerrett Bcd
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1820604

He has been at this since at least 2003. He scammed us in 2008.

We were part of the group of several victims that brought the lawsuit against him by the Attorney General. Below was the result, obviously to no avail. No one received any money and he still does "work" as a home improvement contractor in NYS. RE: Ferra Feb 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM Benjamin A.

Bruce The Court ordered $114,203 as a judgment. He pays the State and the State pays consumers. If he fails to make payments, he could face jail time and fines. Ferra is also permanently prohibited from doing home improvement contract work in NY.

Benjamin A. Bruce Assistant Attorney General Ofice of the New York State Attorney General 144 Exchange Blvd., Suite 200 Rochester, New York 14614 Office Phone (585) 546-**** Office Fax (585) 546-****

reply icon Replying to comment of Jerrett Bcd

he was just released from jail, only served 3 months. if he needs to be served he is currently at 74 clematis st

View more comments (5)
jmaxmedia

TOOK $3000 DIDNT DO THE WORK

A friend of mine reffered a Webster NY roofing contractor Mr. Steven M Ferra, since came with a refference of my friend, I trusted him and gave checks for $6000 (split amount) he cashed $3000 promising he will start the work following friday.

Fridays came one after another, he never showed up or called. Finally I walked in to one of his worksite to see him. He harassed me. Now I am going to small claim court.

Please watch out this guy. He is top to bottom a fraud.

You all should see this too http://www.mpnnow.com/monroe_county_east/x77644****/Webster-contractor-banned-from-doing-business

Guest

Steve did several projects for me the last one which was two years ago I’m having redone right now,he also took $1000.00 from my boyfriend and that was the last we seen or heard from him

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2237614

Steve did the same to me. I had to get some of his “work” redone and he took $1000 from me for a shower, then left my remodel half way through.

I had no shower, toilet, and the kitchen was gutted. He has been doing this for years and should be arrested.

Guest

my name is tony bianchi steve is a pile a ***

Guest

steve you are a fake tuff guy and you wont meet me or take my calls you know who this is i will catch you!!!!!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1938869

Unfortunately I doubt he even knows about this site. He does have a Facebook account and I know he sees his phone texts.

He is wanted by several people. Steve’s kid is in on scams too.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1938869

Just spotted in Irondequoit.

his address is {{Redacted}}

hello,

This guy did the same thing to me. He was refered to me by my plumber when my furnace died in the dead of winter.

he did a patch and then came back to finish the back half in the spring.. paid him plus a barter and then could not get him back. Finally he returned my call and said he needed $2,600.00 for material for the front of the roof. He never came back.

I have yet to file a complaint and go to small claims. I will just need time. meanwhile my roof tiles are blowing off with the high winds this winter.

I am furious... and broke..

Guest

Howd you find him. Does he advertise.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-376994

585-333-****

View more comments (22)

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article