Steve Breighner Electrical Services

We used this contractor and they were GREAT!!! They were on time and very polite.I would recommend this contractor to anyone.I come across this site by searching their business.I see one bad review but i guess you can't please everyone.Their prices were also very reasonable and they were on time.Some people just have nothing better to do than make complaints about contractors.THEY WERE GREAT!!! They were also very profesional.I told this contractor about this complaint and he said that they were just trying to get out of paying their bill.Once again THEY WERE GREAT: ONTIME, CLEAN,VERY POFESSIONAL
ID
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
Pros
  • Professionalizm
Reason of review
Good customer service

Overcharged and Disrepected

We had a few small jobs done by this company. Two guys came out. Guy #1 was here from 9AM-1PM, and Guy #2 was here from 9AM-3PM. They waited 3 weeks to send us a bill. The bill was very high and was only a few words written on an invoice paper. I was charged a total of 8 hours for Guy #1 and 8 hours for Guy #2. I called to ask about it. I spoke to Steve, the owner of the company. He was immediately very defensive and rude, pretty much called me a liar, said I was the problem, and in a very derogatory way kept calling me "sweetheart" - even after I told him not to do that. I told him I was charged for too many hours and his response was that I get charged for the time it takes his guys to load and unload the truck too. (which according to my math must have taken them 6 hours to do). The bottom line is we were overcharged and I was treated terribly for simply questioning the bill.

Steve Breighner Electrical Services does Quality work. They are not a bootleg outfie. I am sorry to hear you think you were over charged. Perhaps now that the smoke has cleared call Steve again.

He is a really nice guy. We have used his services many times. Sometime the bill is high and sometimes it is low. Alot depends on the materials and time taken to round up parts and diagnose the problem.

The xtra 2 hours are probably what his tech noted on their report.

ID
York, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article