I met my wife - great experience

Most people use these sites for complaints and rarely do you see positive reviews. I give Elan an A+ for service and professionalism. I joined the service last year and met fantastic people. Dating can be a pain...my dating experience was terrific! The staff at Elan were helpful, courteous and very customer oriented. The negative review listed is obviously written by a very mean, unhappy woman. No wonder she's having a bad experience! I hope this positive review shows up on this site and not just negative reviews. Elan should be applauded for their many years of hard work. I've referred two of my friends, and they too, had a great experience.
ID
Hinsdale, Illinois

Elan Real Relationships, also known as Sterling Register

They are a scam operation. Sterling Register (which is also called Elan Real Relationships, also called themselves Esse, but no longer uses that name ) at 311 W. Superior St., Ste. 500, Chicago, IL 60610, (312) 944-****. They informed me that they will be changing their name again soon, which I think is a way to stay one step ahead of the law and bad reviews ( same bad company - different name). I am a very attractive, slim, professional creative woman in my 50s. I paid them $2000 and they have so far set me up on 4 dates, with each date getting progressively worse. None of the dates have been remotely what I said I was interested in or wanted - old, unattractive, out of shape men. When I joined they told me that they had a large pool of men meeting my criteria (attractive, good physical shape, manly characteristics, professional, young looking, creative). They lied. They even made me come to a charade of a second interview (wasting my time) where they said they wanted, "to get to know me better and make sure they understood what I wanted so that they could match me with the kind of person that I wanted", then proceeded to match me with a man that put me in a state of shock, I was dumbfounded that they didn't even make and effort to get close to what I said I wanted, and lied to me over the phone about this man (he was very fat, with effeminate characteristics, voice in a high register). The owner's name is Eileen Messier, which may not be her real name, or she may try to change her name soon, and the name of her company. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS WITH THESE PEOPLE - the owner's name is Eileen Messier, which may not be her real name, or she may try to change her name soon. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY !!!!!!!!! They have an "F" rating with the Illinois BBB.

Elan Real Relationships contacted me after I posted my complaint and wants to compensate me for my dissatisfaction with their service. They said that they will give me 4 extra dates and do a better job of matching me with men that meet the criteria I gave them.

I am giving them a second chance and I hope that they can get closer to the service they said they would provide. I hope that they will.

ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Summary

Sterling Register is a matching service. Company was founded in 1991 and succeed in this field of business. Sterling Register is headquartered in Chicago and the Oakbrook area. Company helps its clients attractive, career oriented people to find like-minded people to share lie with. Professional staff helps people to meet each other and provide customers with useful tips and advices. in Chicago and the Oakbrook area. Has 20 years of successful business and uses well-trained marketing strategy as well as competitive fee structure, highly selective clientele. Among other dating services, in Chicago and the Oakbrook area. Offers lifetime membership and total confidentiality.

Sterling Register reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article