Don't go to Step N Out Shoe repair, Santa Barbara

I recommend to anyone thinking of using this business, to think again! The older Korean man who works there as the "shoemaker" is a horribly rude person. I tried taking a pair of shoes there to be repaired. Before I could finish telling him what the issue was with my shoes he shushed me and interrupted by telling me that I was wrong about how the shoe should be. I told him how I purchased the shoe and how it looked. He again interrupted me and told me,"I am a shoemaker I know, not you, how it is supposed to look," Then said that I would have to take the shoe somewhere else. No one ever taught this man that you don't be rude to customers if you want their business. I told him that I wouldn't dream of letting someone as rude as he work on my shoes, let alone give him my business/money! Shocking behavior!

ID
Pleasanton, California

About

Summary

StepNOut is an orthopedic shoe repair working on German technology. StepNOut Instant Shoe Repair dealing with issues such as hammer toes, bunions, heel spur, and plantar fasciitis. StepNOut strives to provide to customers a personalize service at an affordable price and find the solution to any problems from the bio-mechanical standpoint. StepNOut accepts most common methods of payment and is recognized at American Podiatric Medical Association. StepNOut Shoe Repair is located on 907 State Street, Santa Barbara, California 93101 and works Monday - Saturday: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM.

StepNOut reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article