Awful Customer Service, Worse Product

These bags are HIGHLY overpriced given their quality and their customer service is even worse. I placed an order for a purse with Stela 9 earlier this year, hoping for a one-of-a-kind bag that was custom made. Not only did the company take WEEKS to make a bag that literally only holds a wallet and phone, but they promised it would ship out twice on a particular day and then...nothing. No tracking number or anything, mind you, despite the fact that they had already charged my credit card and were holding my funds. Don't try calling them because the "customer service" number is disconnected. Since I wasn't sure at this point if they even planned to ship my bag, I disputed the charge on my credit card. Suddenly, I received a tracking number from them which seems highly coincidental given my complaint. When I finally received the bag, it was NOT as advertised, with visible glue marks and missing leather, as if a child had assembled it. Notice of the dispute must have reached the company, because that's when they began emailing and calling me claiming I'd done nothing to contact them first about my dissatisfaction (blatant lies since I have emails to prove I emailed them repeatedly). I did not reply since I assumed the credit card company was handling the dispute. The icing on the cake was when they "threatened" to call the local police department to report that the bag was stolen, despite the fact that they took their sweet time about resolving the delays in shipping and never once apologized or took responsibility for their horrible customer service. Stay far away from this company! Awful!!!
ID
Service
Stela 9 Shipping Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article