WAS VERY RUDE SERVICE

WELL MY FINACEE BOOK MY ROOMS FOR ME , THE LADY THAT WE TALK TO LADY TOLD THAT HE WAS NOT GOING AND IF ALRIGHT THAT WE USED HIS CARD AND THAT WAS OK AND WHICH I THOUGHT THEY TOOK MONEY FROM THE CALL SO MY ROOM BOOK 24,25. SO I AM COMING FROM BAY AREA FOR BOOK TO BE PUBLISH,PLUS MY DAUGTHER THAT DISBABLE ,SO WHEN I GOT THERE THE GUY WAS NAME FRANK WAS VERY RUDE ,I WAS UPSET THAT I DIDNT KNOW IT 50 DOLLARS FRO DESPOIST ,SO I HAD MY MAN CARD TOLD THEM *** SHE SAID NO BECAUSE MY MAN WAS WITH ME,HE VERY SICK HE HAS MS, SO ANY WAY HE CALL THE MANGER AND SAID I CANT STAY THERE ,SO ME AND DAUGTHER HAD TO SLEEP OUTSIDE WITH BUMS THAT NIGHT WHICH WAS VERY SCARED I WAS VERT TRIED I SLEPT IN *** AND MAKING SURE WE WAS SAFE SO WE WALK ALOT THAT NIGHT TO PLACE TO SLEEP SO I SLEPT WHILE MY DAUGTHER STAY UP WHILE I SLEPT IT WAS VERY COLD AND WE HAD MEN TRY TO MESS WITH US. BAD SERVICE
ID
Loss

Stay on Main

I called up Sept 16 and Sept 17, 2013 to reserve a room for two nights being I was coming up there to do a volunteer for an Event. I was told there was a special for $55.20 per night and I thought that sounded like a deal. I asked for non smoking and I asked what did this place have as far as amenities and they said there is no Business center but have a wifi connection for my own computer, also have shared bathroom and that I can check it out on their website. So I checked it out and thought it didn't look bad. The day I came to their hotel, I realized where is there parking as they never mentioned it to me so I ended up parking at the front of the hotel and I found out from Stay on Main that there was a charge for parking $15-20 a night. I said I wasn't told that from Hotels.com and the person who waited on me said they are suppose to tell me this. I said I would like to cancel as I noticed the environment, the hotel as it is more for college kids, and the parking was all so inconvenient. I asked for my refund and the person said I can only get the second night refunded, not the first night. In order to get that done I needed to call the Hotels.com. I went to call them and spoke to a Michelle and she sure didn't act like a supervisor but kept asking what I said then someway we got hung up. So it took me two hours to find another place to stay which was very inconvenient and this did not get resolved as I expected when I was there. I'm also going to find out about the Hotels.com why this was not handled properly from them, as well. It sounded like the people when I called up didn't know what they're doing.

You should stay away from Stay on Main, anyway. The place is associated with the Savoy Hotel connected to it (it's basically the same entity) where all that spooky *** came down a while back, where that one girl turned up dead in the water storage tank on the roof, and guests were complaining about the water having a "funny taste".

One of the more distinguished guests who stayed there was Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker. That was where he would go crash after committing his gruesome random murders.

Plus, the staff is just rude, and the place is generally *** Like a setting for a low budget horror flick.

NEVER reserve a hotel with a 3rd party web site like Hotels or Expedia. Use them to see what is available and then go the hotel's web site and reserve directly with them.

Hotels have to pay those 3rd parties and are making less profit. And you are likely to get the worst room at the hotel.

Additionaly, if you have a problem the hotel itself cannot resolve it because you have decised to involce a 3rd party -- you have to go to them for resolution and the hotel's hands are tied.

Live, learn, move on, and do not make this mistake again.

@PissedConsumer723973

Thanks for the notification...that's sad what happened. I hope you find something that is decent out there....so hard to find these days, a good reputable consumers.

View more comments (2)
ID
Loss

About

Summary

Stay on Main is known as a hotel located in Los Angeles, California. The hotel rooms are equipped with all necessary amenities. There are flat screen TVs, voicemail and dual lines telephones, 24 hour laundry, iPod docking stations, community lounge and kitchenette. The visitors can taste continental breakfast, pastries, sandwiches and salads in the Marty coffee house. The Wi-Fi is available in all hotel areas. One more entertaining option is Xbox game which is available for use of Stay in Main guests. If you want to keep your things safe, you can take rentable lockers for use during the whole stay. In order to be in touch with the company's latest news, you are free to sign up for e-offers. Group visits are also welcomed by this hotel.

Stay on Main reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article