Last Modified: February 21, 2017

Over the years, Pissed Consumer has received multiple inquiries from our users, companies and legal professionals. On a regular basis we receive emails with common queries that we decided to address in this FAQ section. Here we have attempted to address as many questions as possible.

General Questions

1. Is a login required to post on the website?

While Pissed Consumer encourages users to create accounts, users are able to submit postings anonymously. Therefore, a login is not required to submit a posting on the website.

2. How long will my posting remain on the website?

Provided that a posting complies with our Terms of Service, it shall remain active on our website indefinitely.

3. Does PissedConsumer remove reviews from its website?

Yes. PissedConsumer removes reviews from its website if it receives an order from a Court (See: For Individuals and Companies, below) or a notarized letter from the person who posted it. (See: For Posters, below.)

PissedConsumer redacts reviews from its website if you participate in Legitimacy Verification Program (LVP) and if the decision is made by LVP Arbitrator to redact it.

4. How do I get a court order to remove a review?

A law firm experienced in internet defamation can assist you.

5. How do I find out who posted false information about me or my company?

Pissed Consumer complies with all valid subpoenas issued to the company. A useful Subpoena Guide for obtaining a subpoena that we will honor can be found at

6. What happens if the same article or comment is reposted on Pissed Consumer several times?

Upon review of the posting, may classify such posts as spam and remove duplicate entries.

7. Do you only allow bad posts or posts from ‘pissed’ consumers?

NO! If you want to post a positive review, we welcome them as well. We are a neutral forum. In the beginning, we started because consumers were looking for an outlet to express their discontent. But, we always allowed businesses to reply for free and for consumers who disagreed to post positive results. But, if you have a positive experience with a company, you can start a thread for them as well - just state your opinion, good or bad.

For Posters

8. How do I edit/remove reviews I have posted previously?

At present, Pissed Consumer does not offer users the opportunity to edit or remove prior postings. You can add supplemental information to the review if review was created under your account. Please login into your account and go to the review to add supplemental information.

9. What happens if I misrepresented the facts in a prior posting (posted false information)?

Users should be advised that Pissed Consumer does not endorse the posting of false information. If you have made a false posting on our website previously and wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter outlining the details below.

Notarized letter must include the following:

  1. A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;
  2. A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;
  3. Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;
  4. The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on;
  5. A statement that you declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge;
  6. Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number).

Please send all the documents to our mailing address:

Consumer Opinion LLC 1930 Village Center Circle #3-6853 Las Vegas, NV 89134

Notarized letters may also be submitted in a scanned form through Contact Us Page. will review submitted documents and make determination. Such review may take up to 2 weeks. Please follow the link to watch online instructions:

10. How do I change my username?

Our system does not allow changing username after registration. But you are always welcome to create a new account with a username you wish.

11. How do I change the email my Pissed Consumer account is associated with?

You can change an email address associated with your account on the "Settings" page:

  • Log into your account;
  • Click "Settings" at the top right corner of the screen;
  • Click "Edit" button next to your current email address;
  • Type in your desired new email in the "Email Address" field;
  • Press "Save" button to save the changes;

Your new email takes effect immediately.

12. How do I reset my password?

  • Please enter;
  • Click “Login” on the toolbar;
  • Click “Forgot your password?” on opening pop up window;
  • Enter your Pissed Consumer registration email address and security code;
  • Click “Send Password” button;
  • Check your email inbox and follow further instructions to reset your password.

13. How do I change my Pissed Consumer account password?

If you want to change your password, please follow the steps below:

  • Log into your account;
  • Click "Settings" button on the toolbar;
  • Click "Edit" button next to your current password;
  • Type in your desired new password in the "Password" field.

Make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking in to your account.

  • Confirm your new password in the "Verify Password" field;
  • Press "Save" button to save your changes;

Your new password takes effect immediately.

14. How can I cancel my Premium Subscription?

You can cancel your PayPal subscription at any time. Please follow these steps:

  1. Log in to your PayPal account at;
  2. Click the "History" sub-tab to open the "History" page;
  3. Specify the time frame in which the subscription was set up;
  4. From the "More Filters" dropdown menu select "Subscriptions and agreements" > "Subscriptions";
  5. The History page displays a list of subscription transactions;
  6. In the "Subscriptions list", locate the subscription you want to cancel;
  7. Make sure of the following:
    • The Type column reads, "Subscription Creation."
    • The Status column reads, "Active.";
  8. In the row for the subscription that you want to cancel, click the "Details link" to open the "Subscription Details" page;
  9. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Cancel Subscription button;

For more information please follow this link: , and see "Cancelling Individual Subscriptions" section.

15. How can I mark my review as "Resolved"?

15.1 For posters who left their email address during review submission process (anonymous and registered users who are not logged in):

1) Follow the link given in the “Thank You” email you received upon posting the review;

2) Go to "My Reviews" tab;

3) Select a review and press "Mark as resolved" button.

As soon as you mark the posting as resolved, it will be associated with your existing account.

Please note that the link from ”Thank You” email remains valid for 6 months from the date of receipt of the email.


15.2 For registered posters who were logged in during review submission process:

1) Log in to your account on;

2) Go to "My Reviews" tab;

3) Select a review and press "Mark as resolved" button.


15.3 For anonymous posters who did not provide Pissed Consumer with their email address (review is not more than 30 days old):

1) Register with using the same computer and browser you used for posting the review; 

2) Go to "My Reviews" tab;

3) Select a review and press "Mark as resolved" button;

If you register after 30 days since posting the review, it will not be associated with your account. 


15.4 For anonymous posters who did not provide Pissed Consumer with their email address (review is more than 30 days old):

Please contact Pissed Consumer via Contact Us form and provide the following information:

1) Your Full name;

2) Review URL;

3) A statement that you are the user who posted the review;

4) A statement that your issue is now resolved. 

Please use the following subject for your email: “My issue with [CompanyName] was resolved".

For Companies and Individuals

16. Can we reply to a posting? Can we address the issue raised in the posting?

Yes. Under each posting made on the website there is an area for comments. A company wishing to engage with a consumer about a topic can submit a comment to original posting. We recommend that a company leave its customer service contact information: phone, name, etc. under the post for the benefit of all consumers who may have similar issues.

17. Can a review be removed from our website?

A post may be removed from our website either by order of a court or by a user complying with our removal procedures discussed above.

A post can be redacted/changed on our website by the decision of the LVP Arbitrator. To participate in LVP, please follow the link: may also consider the removal of a posting, should we determine that a user is in violation of our Terms of Service.

18. How do I get a court order?

There are attorneys experienced in internet defamation who can help you. Although we do not endorse specific attorneys, provides an example of the kinds of services to ask about.

19. What can a company do if it believes that the description posted at https://<company_name> is inaccurate or if the customer service information posted is outdated? does not investigate the postings made by users.

There are two options here:

  • You can fill out "Suggest Changes" form found under each company description;
  • You can send your concerns and/or suggested corrections using the form located at Contact Us. Pissed Consumer will review your request within 2 weeks. If your request is not addressed by Pissed Consumer within initial 2 week period, please resubmit your request.

20. Does Pissed Consumer investigate the postings published on the website? does not investigate the postings made by users.

21. What can we do if we believe that someone is slandering ( our organization on Pissed Consumer?

It would be advisable for you to speak to legal Professional about the situation. Pissed Consumer will comply with court orders.

For Legal Professionals

22. Where can I find information related to Pissed Consumer's civil subpoena policy?

Please contact us via form located at Contact Us and we will send you the policy.

23. What do you require to consider a subpoena valid?

A useful Subpoena Guide for obtaining a subpoena that we will honor can be found at

24. How to post a notice as a comment on

1. Locate a review you need to comment on.

  • If you know the review number (6 digits):
    1. Go to;
    2. Use a search box to enter 6 digits review number;
    3. Press “Enter” button;
  • If you know the URL:
    1. Type in (or copy and paste) this into your browser's address bar;
    2. Press “Enter” button;

2. Scroll down the review page until you see a comments section.

3. Click on the blank field to start typing your comment.

4. Post a notice. The notice must contain a unique ID number consisting of at least 6 characters: 4 letters and 2 digits.

5. Put your name in the “Nickname” field.

6. Press “Post Comment” button to make your posting live.

To see an example of such comment please go to

25. Will Pissed Consumer ask for the Legal Fees if we sue them using SLAPP techniques?

Yes. Please make sure your client knows and understands that Pissed Consumer will ask for the Attorney Fees at the end of the legal proceedings.