Since 2006 Pissed Consumer has been one of the leading consumer advocacy websites. Our reviews give consumers an opportunity to learn more about various industries, companies and brands.

We do our best to establish the process of issue negotiation and resolution. Customers have an opportunity to bring up different topics and share their experiences to attract company’s attention and get their issue taken care of. Owners of verified business accounts, in their turn, can leave public responses on Pissed Consumer as well as privately contact customers. We offer a wide range of business solutions including Free Plan to make communication between businesses and consumers smooth and effective.

Being one of the most popular complaint resolution platforms, we help large companies to identify problem areas, collect data and to track unresolved issues. We aggregate, summarize and analyze collected data to make information more accessible, comprehensible and easier to interpret. We often share this data with journalists and media industry representatives. All companies receive complaints from customers. However, not every company is ready to admit their faults and help consumers to resolve their issues. We believe that companies should communicate with their clients, listen to their concerns and do their best to turn complainants into brand advocates.

Show

How It Works

Discover

Browse other people’s experience about different companies and industries you are interested in.
Browse reviews ›

Compare Companies

Make informed decisions based on ratings, feedbacks and performance.
Visit Compare Companies page ›

List Your Business

We offer premium business services that allow you to connect with our website's users and tell your side of the story.
Business Solutions ›

Ask a Question

Bring questions and get answers directly from the company or fellow consumers.
Find company

Call to a Company

Keep track of all the communication with a business by making calls.
Find number

Share your experience with others and get your issue resolved.
Write review

Latest Articles on Help Center

Videos About Pissed Consumer ?

These video reviews tell true stories about positive resolution of consumers' issues due to PissedConsumer.com

Pissed Consumer is a consumer advocacy website. Our review platform gives people a chance to share their stories, experiences, and opinions about companies, products and services. We decided to ask our reviewers about their experience with our platform. Find out what our users are saying about us.
Watch more videos about us

What Our Customers Are Saying ?

Pissed Consumer - Thanks

Pissed Consumer
Thanks so much for offering the calling option. i was able to get a refund. So grateful now Happy Like

Pissed Consumer - Who are these guys?

Pissed Consumer
Never knew about this site. I had a very difficult time with a company. Posted a review and within an hour I received a call from company’s executive department and matter was completely resolved beyond my expectations. This is an amazing site.

Pissed Consumer - I would like to thanks Pissed Customer of helping me

Pissed Consumer
"Lorex replaces the two cameras with better cameras than the one I had. I can not be happier with the quality of the replacement cameras. I would like to thanks Pissed Customer of helping me..." Source: https://lorex.pissedconsumer.com/lorex-does-not-care-about-their-customer-201908261635865.html

Thank you pissed consumer for your help

Pissed Consumer
"Bestway (Coleman) sent a new updated liner free of charge. Very happy with the results. Thank you pissed consumer for your help" Source: https://coleman.pissedconsumer.com/windows-leaking-201908061615150.html