Since 2006 Pissed Consumer has been one of the leading consumer advocacy websites. Our reviews give consumers an opportunity to learn more about various industries, companies and brands.

We do our best to establish the process of issue negotiation and resolution. Customers have an opportunity to bring up different topics and share their experiences to attract company’s attention and get their issue taken care of. Owners of verified business accounts, in their turn, can leave public responses on Pissed Consumer as well as privately contact customers. We offer a wide range of business solutions including Free Plan to make communication between businesses and consumers smooth and effective.

Being one of the most popular complaint resolution platforms, we help large companies to identify problem areas, collect data and to track unresolved issues. We aggregate, summarize and analyze collected data to make information more accessible, comprehensible and easier to interpret. We often share this data with journalists and media industry representatives. All companies receive complaints from customers. However, not every company is ready to admit their faults and help consumers to resolve their issues. We believe that companies should communicate with their clients, listen to their concerns and do their best to turn complainants into brand advocates.

Show

How It Works

Discover

Browse other people’s experience about different companies and industries you are interested in.
Browse reviews ›

Compare Companies

Make informed decisions based on ratings, feedbacks and performance.
Visit Compare Companies page ›

List Your Business

We offer premium business services that allow you to connect with our website's users and tell your side of the story.
Business Solutions ›

Ask a Question

Bring questions and get answers directly from the company or fellow consumers.
Find company

Call to a Company

Keep track of all the communication with a business by making calls.
Find number

Share your experience with others and get your issue resolved.
Write review

Latest Articles on Help Center

Videos About Pissed Consumer ?

Pissed Consumer is a consumer advocacy website. Our review platform gives people a chance to share their stories, experiences, and opinions about companies, products and services. We decided to ask our reviewers about their experience with our platform. Find out what our users are saying about us.
Watch more videos about us

What Their Customers Are Saying ?

Pissed Consumer - Thank you PissedConsumer

Pissed Consumer
"Thank you PissedConsumer for being able to vent and warn others!"

Source: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/backend/comments.html?BackendCommentsFilterForm%5BcommentId%5D=1709058

Pissed Consumer - Thank you

Pissed Consumer

Thank you so much! This autopay scam has happened to me in the past.

I had a feeling, and that’s why I looked for reviews. I won’t do this again!

Pissed Consumer - Thank you Pissedconsumer.com

Pissed Consumer
"Thank you Pissedconsumer.com and BBB for your help, without you I would still be losing my mind over the aggravation of having no communication."

Source: https://boulder-legal-group.pissedconsumer.com/awful-credit-management-service-if-you-can-call-it-that-201905111532307.html

Pissed Consumer - Four stars

Pissed Consumer

This is a great website. Fun to read, fun to whine.

Feels safer than yelping 'cuz I can remain anonyms. Not like i luv complaining, but sometimes i gotta vent! especially if you live in a big city or just moved there and need to protect your rep!

i don't many friends.

Pissed makes me feel so much better, and without having to wait 8 weeks to see some headshrink. Like