Since 2006 Pissed Consumer has been one of the leading consumer advocacy websites. Our reviews give consumers an opportunity to learn more about various industries, companies and brands.

We do our best to establish the process of issue negotiation and resolution. Customers have an opportunity to bring up different topics and share their experiences to attract company’s attention and get their issue taken care of. Owners of verified business accounts, in their turn, can leave public responses on Pissed Consumer as well as privately contact customers. We offer a wide range of business solutions including Free Plan to make communication between businesses and consumers smooth and effective.

Being one of the most popular complaint resolution platforms, we help large companies to identify problem areas, collect data and to track unresolved issues. We aggregate, summarize and analyze collected data to make information more accessible, comprehensible and easier to interpret. We often share this data with journalists and media industry representatives. All companies receive complaints from customers. However, not every company is ready to admit their faults and help consumers to resolve their issues. We believe that companies should communicate with their clients, listen to their concerns and do their best to turn complainants into brand advocates.

Show

How It Works

Discover

Browse other people’s experience about different companies and industries you are interested in.
Browse reviews ›

Compare Companies

Make informed decisions based on ratings, feedbacks and performance.
Visit Compare Companies page ›

List Your Business

We offer premium business services that allow you to connect with our website's users and tell your side of the story.
Business Solutions ›

Ask a Question

Bring questions and get answers directly from the company or fellow consumers.
Find company

Call to a Company

Keep track of all the communication with a business by making free calls.
Find number

Share your experience with others and get your issue resolved.
Write review

Latest Articles on Help Center

Videos About Pissed Consumer ?

Pissed Consumer is a consumer advocacy website. Our review platform gives people a chance to share their stories, experiences, and opinions about companies, products and services. We decided to ask our reviewers about their experience with our platform. Find out what our users are saying about us.
Watch more videos about us

What Their Customers Are Saying ?

Pissed Consumer - Refund

Pissed Consumer

contacted Pissed consumer about two weeks ago ,about my failure to get a refund from avast antivirus , I received my refund this week. Thank you so much

Pissed Consumer - The best

Pissed Consumer

Thank you pissed consumer for helping me resolve my issue with my card company. You were the perfect liason that helped me resolve my issue.

Your are the best. I be will recommend you to all my friends.

Read

Pissed Consumer - Keystone has agreed to replace roof's on slides.

Pissed Consumer

I would just like to thank Pissedconsumer.com for all there help in resolving my issue with gearbox's leak"s that damaged the slide roof's. Keystone has agreed to replace all roofs.

I received a call on 3/08/19 from Cory Stiner a manager at Keystone advising me that Keystone would replace all roof's.

I feel that Pissed Consumer posting my review and video helped resolve my issue!!! Ken McIntee

Pissed Consumer - I am pleased to say that this issue has been resolved

Pissed Consumer

"I am pleased to say that this issue has been resolved - I received the refund in full - a day after posting this. It is a pity one has to resort to measures like this to get companies to do the right thing.

Lesson learned - ALWAYS google company reviews BEFORE purchasing anthing online. Thanks, Pissed Consumer, for creating this platform." Source: https://international-living.pissedconsumer.com/refund-not-paid-201902261480502.html