Resolved: Statewide Windows and Doors Inc. have violated our contract

Update by user Jun 26, 2017

Windows arrived and were installed. Still waiting on 1 more window, but i am pleased with the outcome so far.

Update by user Jun 26, 2017

About 10 days ago, Statewide Windows and Doors Inc. set up a date and came to install my windows.

The gentlemen that were sent to my home were very pleasent and helpful. I was pleased with the work they did. They were clean and they worked quickly. There was a window that was measured incorrectly, so they had to remeasure and reorder new windows for the kitchen, and that should be ready in a couple weeks.

they have kept me updated with the progress of the reordered windows and i feel like im in the loop.

Im looking forward to the completion of this project, and i thank Statewide Windows Inc. for their quick response, following my FB rant.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2017
On March 6th 2017 I signed a contract with Statewide Windows and Doors, Inc. I paid over $3,000 down payment and was told that my windows would be ready in 10 weeks ... it is now June 5th 2017, making it a very stressful 18 weeks ! I have tried to contact the company but always get the run around. No one has called me back, and when I do finally get someone on the phone, they always tell me " Its going to be 2 more weeks" every time. Do not trust this company, I wish I would have done my own windows, and I REALLY wish I would have never given them my money!!!! They told me more than 5 times, "2 more weeks" but when the 2 weeks pass, they say another 2 weeks. Not to mention the Very Rude receptionist. She has no understanding of customer service, she has a very nasty attitude, as if she is the one that paid for my windows, or as if I'm bothering her when I call to see if there is any progress.
Resolved
ID
Boynton Beach, Florida
Cons
  • Are not an honest company
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article