map-marker Miami, Florida

No contact telephone number for dispatcher and 45 minutes waiting time on supposed live chat , lousy service

No contact telephone number dispatcher to speak with and 45 minutes waiting time with the garbage supposed live chat .

User's recommendation: No good

Chante C
map-marker Voorhees Township, New Jersey

Never use them. Bad business

This company is garbage wait almost 4 hours. I will be reaching out to the business bureau.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Definitely
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Compensation

map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Horrible

HORRIBLE. I wish I could give them zero stars.

This company is quite frankly unbelievable. I have the utter misfortune of having to deal with them as they are contracted through liberty mutual and they are legitimately the worst towing company on the planet. Firstly, all they do is lie, lie, lie. They lie about being on sight, they lie about contacting you about being on sight, they lie to liberty mutual about the services they perform (or rather didn’t perform).

My god, in all my years I’ve never encountered a professional institution that LIES as much as they do. They have canceled THREE (3) road side assistant claims in ONE DAY without performing any services (coming to change a tire). THREE, back to back. I’m flabbergasted as how this business stays afloat, they don’t want to do their jobs.

On top of that, they really like to use threats and ultimatums when dealing with customers (“if you don’t reply right now, if you don’t this or that, we’re cancelling the service”) are you kidding me?? I waited FIVE (5) hours for a simple tire change and was told this. I waited FOUR (4) hours for a towing to an auto shop and told this. It’s utterly ridiculous.

Every single time I have to deal with this company through my insurance, its a headache. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM, EVER.

Jeanna Ohx
map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Destroyed my vehicle.

My insurance carrier State Farm has a contract with Agero who has a relationship with Statewide. It was the morning of January 17th when I called for a tow for my vehicle because it had a oil leak.

I asked the dispacther to send a flat bed truck. Driver arrived and was given the keys to my vehicle. Before tow truck arrived my vehicle was able to start. Upon arriving at repair shop vehicle could not start up and the gear shift had been torn apart and was hanging on the floor.

Repair shop workers said that the tow driver drop the vehicle from the truck and left key under the rug of the car. Driver got into his truck and yelled out the window the key is under the rug.

My vehicle was destroyed by tow truck driver. Please do not use this company.

Horrendous!

I'm givIing this company is a poor review in terms of customer servcice, availability, and professionalism. I was waiting from 11:29 a.m. until 3:22 p.m. and they didn't so much as call to notify me or expain why they were late. Insurance companies need to disassociate themselves with businesses that do not value their customers.
Poor customer service
map-marker Springtown, Pennsylvania

Statewide Roadside Assistance - Roadside Assistance Review from Springtown, Pennsylvania

Car ran out of gas. MetLife roadside dispatcher got this service for me. here's the timeline of their service

11:25 I called MetLife. That said driver will call me 5 minutes before arrival.

11:29 got the text from MetLife that eta is 12:28

12:21 got a automated call that help is on the way

12:41 I called 267-388-****. Nobody answered. Voicemail not set up

12:43 I called the above number again. Same thing.

I continued to call the for about 5 times. Nothing.

12:51 I called MetLife again and was told that they're 20 minutes away. I was give the same useless number to contact Statewide Roadside Serivice.

1:15 called 267-388-****. No answer.

1:17 called MetLife again and was told they're 15 minutes away and will call me. I requested other number to contact Statewide Roadside but was told that's the only number.

1:40 called 267- 388- **** multiple times. Still no answer.

If I had known it'll take more than 2 hours for road side assistance to bring gas, I'd have walk to a gas station.

The worst partis they keep telling you another 20 minutes and no call about delay. I'm still waiting right now. Who knows what time they will show up, if ever.

Order processing issue
map-marker Toms River, New Jersey

I wasted a whole lot of money as statewide roadside assistance in Toms River New Jersey

this place advertises full service auto repair what a joke! after having my vehicle for 2 weeks in charging me 1400 dollars I drove there to pick up my vehicle and they forgot to tell me that it wasn't finished after they already told me to pick it up upon getting the vehicle it had the same problem but I took it there for so after finding a real mechanic it only cost me $800 to get it fixed and it runs like a champ now I also watch them change the oil filter and when they started the vehicle up it shot oil all over everything including the sidewalk of the neighborhood they did the repairs on!!!

apparently part of the garage is actually the sidewalk in the street real high class place I wouldn't let this place change my tire let alone tell my vehicle or do another repair save yourself the money and the grief find a real mechanic! this place is located in Toms River New Jersey

Cons:
  • Whole fiasco
Pricing issue
Guest

YOU HIRED NORM MOBILE AUTO REPAIR WHO WORKED OUT OF MY GARAGE. MY COMPANY HAD NO OBLIGATION TO YOU AND YOU DID NOT PAY ME. YOU MISTATE FACTS AND YOU NEED TO CLARIFY TO THE PUBLIC.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article