Top Businesses in Stevens Point, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Stevens Point, Wisconsin

Frito Lay - No more codes at Target in my area. 2.8 I tried to get the Madden 18 content you guys are offering but I never got the content since my target near me said they are out of codes. I would... Dominos Pizza - I ordered a 3 topping pizza and got 2 and no meat/manager rude 2.0 I ordered a three topping pizza, got two toppings, no meat. Manager was rude and she hung up on me when I asked her name. I called back, she refused... Redfield Law Offices - Portage County, WI Trash Attorney! 1.1 I found out the hard way that Jared Redfield at Redfield Law Firm in Stevens Point, WI is a crook! He just sits in court, won't say anything, lets... Sentry Insurance - Dairyland/Sentry auto insurance RACKET 1.0 I was involved in an accident with a person who had Dairyland insurance. She admitted total fault. I reported it to the claims agent of her insuranc... Cnac Financing - Customer Care Review from Stevens Point, Wisconsin 1.3 This company does not abide by agreed upon due date payments. They said they can come in & take money out whenever they want! People go with this... Q9 powersports - Scooter Review from Stevens Point, Wisconsin 1.6 I purchased a campus cruiser Tao Tao for my girlfriend to get around campus. The first one I assembled myself and was completely fine. She got rear... Sprint - Three broken phones 4.8 I ordered a new phone off the insurance site for sprint. It came in and said no service so they order me a new phone. Not only did the employees just... Keurig K-55 2.2 This is my 4th Keurig brewer. The 1st was single use and just too small, passed to my neighbor. My 2nd was loved so much my daughter stole if from...