Top Businesses in Sparta, Wisconsin

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sparta, Wisconsin

Schwans - Corn dogs 5.0 You had the best corn dogs anywhere. Now for the last few times I ordered them the hot dogs are different and don't taste very good. Why did you... Dunkin Donuts - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Sparta, Wisconsin 2.3 I drove 25 mi to the closest DD we have near us at 8:00 pm. I asked where the donut selection was on the menu, I didn't see their variety. The guy sai... Menards - 3M window covering Today I went to Menards here in Cambridge, mn to buy (4) pkgs of 3M Patio Door insulated kits for my windows, I was told they no longer carry them, b... Directv Review from Sparta, Wisconsin First off, the sales person will tell you anything you want to hear to get you to sign up. She told me the contract was only for one year... lie. Its... Tbdress - Not as described not true to size I ordered a dress from TBdress. It arrived in about 2 1/2 weeks. It was proportioned very small. It did not fit. Not true to US sizes at all. It... Taco Bell Customer Care Review from Sparta, Wisconsin That was so disrespectful and he accuse me of telling one of the employees that I told them I didn't get none of my food but I handed her a whole bag... Applebees - Sucked 1.0 Waited for 2 hours for a table, my shrimp sucked it was a plate of salt and greese, one of us didn't even get her food and the waitress looked like... North American Hunting Club - Time for legal action 1.0 I am a life member (since 1997) as well and haven't seen anything from NAHC for years. It appears from this link I am one of many. Anyone know how w...